Friday, 6 April 2012

Ah Chew Desserts 阿秋甜品

Yuhuuu Rabbit at Ah Chew Desserts again !! I tried this hot & cold desserts place during my last visit to Sg and I loved it. U know yesterday I was being so GS of where I should go after work coz dun feel like going home so early. Too bad non of my colleagues wana go out w me :p Thanks Yen Swan for inviting me to join her dinner with bf and Alan and friend :D If not I wouldnt have gone to Bugis then tried Ah Chew Desserts again. I wouldnt hv come here alone coz its so far form Pioneer. Well Pioneer is far from everywhere :p 

It was so crowded even its around 8pm!!! 

Of coz we cannot kiasu... must Q up!!!

How to miss out the hot & cold desserts of Ah Chew 

This is where all ur sweet desserts come from :D 

My face is always oily especially after work. But i dun think ill ever go home shower then join dinner coz I dun wana walk anymore T_T

aSo many choices and I start to hing hing liao ..but I only like the black sesame :D 

They just dun wana get close LOL 

See its ok to be close wa!!!

I took many shoots of our desserts and they looked so crap. Then Yen Swan took one for me and just fine :DD I need so many photo shooting skill. We ordered Peanut paste, Sesame Paste, Almond Paste & glass jelly milk.

My black sesame paste :D I had the same last time hehe but w glutinous rice. 
So ladies and gentlemen, if you wana try out this place, u may visit 1Liang Seah Street,  #01-11, Near MRT Bugis . This is defnitely the best place after ur meal. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment