Wednesday, 4 April 2012

What's your code of life

Good evening ladies & gentlemen!! Hows day so far? Rabbit has amazing time in Sg & I treasure my life even more than before. Its not about the place that I am in now but its my heart that telling me how important it is for me to be presence and be thankful. Just few days ago I was in a fear. why? I have been so positive and energetic "most of the time " after my CV3 . The main reason is I learned how to switch my energy and I learned to accept others choices. I shouldnt own other's energy and get upset of others choices. Then I started to worry what if i cant be in my Ten energy one day and what if I cant be happy ? Theres so many what if . Then I remember of " Never make Assumption". No what if ... because I am the environment . I can create the new 10 environment and I dont have to worry that my 10 environment is not here. I can always use the tools that I have learned as my guideline and I am really a lucky bunny because I am so well connected to many high energy friends. Whenever I need them they are always there. What else should I ask for more? 

My life is kinda fully occupied here coz Im busy & theres so much events here. Still I miss my friends in Brunei. I miss my sexy eahui that always there for me. How are you my dear? Been missing you so dearly. I cant wait till our next meet up. 

I love my job because I have to be really independent and theres so much space to grow. I love my after work coz I get to meet up with old friends & I get to join charity work. yuhuu tomorrow Ill do more experiments :D fun fun then Friday is a public holiday and Ill be busy having training. Sunday Ill join a recycling event and anyone of you that is in Sg now feel free to drop a comment if you wana join me. 

Heres Sabrina's quote of the day - Its good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good , too, to check up once in a while that you havent lost the things that money cant buy. 

Have a great evening ahead my love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment