Thursday, 19 April 2012

Its all about fish

Rabbit has a really tiring week and tomorrow gona be another busy day till umm Saturday half day. Rabbit has been busy visiting fish farm recently and I kinda enjoy it coz I have a great companion :D I was impressed by the Max koi farm coz they have extremely hugeee koi. I was actually very tired and of course smelly :p but immediately I woke up coz of the big fish...

Koi's lover will definitely tell they are good koi

Fishy....

Fatty fishy....



Im bad in taking pic if not you can see clearly how big this giant fish is...








So hard for rabbit to describe all these fishes coz im not a fish person hehehe . u know pris and me got lost today and we drove to Johor!!!! How can that happen ? Sometimes I really hv to "praise" myself for being so smart. Then we had little bit of problem at the immigration. So panic !!!!Lucky we are safe. Still I have to say that Iphone has the BEST GPS hehehe I gona get my EP tomorrow yuhuu and hopefully I can print out my certificate there coz I dun hv a copy with me. Rabbit is really tire now and as havnet shower aaaaaa and the worst thing is I smell like fish coz I visited 6 fish farms today!!!! Hows everyone's day ? Must be as awesome as rabbits :) day might not be as good as we expect everyday but we can learn to be thankful :) Good nite and sleep early everyone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment