Monday, 9 April 2012

Stop when its not right, start when hes the one

Happy Monday my dear friends. As usual Monday is awesome to me. I love what Sabrina's shared this morning. Monday is an awesome day coz its 7 days of getting closer to her dream. Such an empowering message. Again environment means most to us. It uplifts you and it drowns u too. So choose your environment wisely. I have great environment. Last nite had a good talk with Vinod. Such a cool guy and hope can meet more cvians in Singapore. And I have group of high energy colleagues. Everyday when I stepped into my office's door, I can see the smiles on everyones face. Can you imagine how lucky you are to see all the smiles? Tho I kinda had an inner war today but glad after a relaxing "meeting" w Adrian things turn good. Sometimes you dun have to really share whats going on with you, you just need to talk to empower friends. Everyday is a choice. Either you choose to be the real you or you choose to be someone else. Today I choose to be not me but have to be me. That's why I have this inner war. Whats my real choice? Whats the real happiness? A real happiness is you learn to let go. Inhale ..Exhale...Inhale..Exhale... Well its not that hard tho. I dun expect if theres miracles. I just hope Im clear with my path and continue my life with an open heart and with the authentic me. 
Stay happy my dear friend :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment