Tuesday, 17 April 2012

ChinaTown is just near Tanjong Pagar

I never know that Chinatown is just near Tanjong Pagar & just recently I kinda fall in love with TP coz its so peaceful and so quiet. I wana move to TP!!!!When !!!! I had my date w Pris at TP last Sunday and we spent so much time walking along the Chinatown street. And I think its awesome!!! 

I got my dress from a boutique in Sommerset. Guess What !!! 3 for $50!! So cheap!!

I was waiting for Pris at TP MRT then I took this pic. Kinda scary right :p  

Have u been to Fluffy at TP? This desserts house is so cute and lovely and most important its PINK!!


Even the stools and the table are in pink . Cute!! FYI pink is my fave colour.

I ordered Fluffy Signature while Pris had float root beer.


After this desserts, I found out my cough has cured. Yuhuu!! I can have cold desserts from now on.









Chinatown has on $10 Family KTV Karaoke . So cheap!! Unfortunately its always packed. 



Pris & I went there twice but still fully booked. Ended up we went to chinatown KBox which is even better.

However I "met up" with the smallest Hainan Chicken in my life.

So basically thats what rabbit did on last Sunday. A really relaxing day. I slept whole morning and I felt so happy yuhuu. And yesterday I went to TP again hahaha. Hopefully one day I can move to TP :p 

0 comments:

Post a Comment