Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sembcorp Water Technology Prize 2011/2012

Happy Sunday My sweet readers ~~~ Yesterday was a super duper full day for Rabbit and I was nearly "pengsan". Thank God that today I have a really relaxing day (so far). I was at Bedok NeWater Visitor Center for the Sembcorp Water Technology Prize 2011/2012. Oh yeah I wasnt particpate in the competition but I was helping out (In fact thats my job :p). I wont go into details for the competition coz some of you might not be interested. However this competition brought me a huge awareness. Unity is the Key to TeamWork. Unity is essential for effective teamwork. Through this competition I saw two dedicated group of people whose being so passionate in their work. First of course was the students whose being so compassion and supportive to each other during their competition so that they could reach the optimized result. There wasnt disagreement but each one of them being so "violet". Rabbit was impressed. Then I was touched by MINT & PUB people. It wasnt an easy task to set up the equipments which took about 6 hours time & to "unset" for about 3 hours. During the process I noticed how united was everyone. They just wanted things to be done as planned and well but at the same time making sure everyone is in good condition and not too tired. Well Done to the team. You guys are just amazing!!!! 

Rabbit loves this entrance coz its surrounded by water. I wanted to jump into the pool so much.

Welcome to the NeWater World :D 

If you wana go NTU, this bus could bring you there safely :)

How lucky We are to be able to enjoy the sweetness of water.

The "3P" guy from PUB and as usual our Mr. Adrian which always hid hes face everytime I took pic 

The volunteers for the competition. I assume I am even tho thats my job coz I like to be volunteered :p 

We are the Best of the Best !!!

Get Ready Students !!!! Good Luck 

They were all so excited and well prepared

Uniform is the best !!

Who will be the winner for this year !!




I used to be like them which I dun really like :p 




This is the system that the students used to purify the dirty water and they had to collect as much clean water as they can.

Well done!! Your group collected quite plenty of clean water


Its discussion time :D


I asked Mr. D to take pics of me working and here I am. Next week will be the finale of the competition and Im sure the students will be even well prepared. Cant wait till the day :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment