Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi

I met up with Amy & Aaron this sweet couples before I departed from Miri to Sibu last month. They shared with me the places that they visited recently for their honeymoon. I was wowowoow sound so cool and even wowoow when Aaron showed me those pictures from his ipad . My sakai eyes turn so big coz the hotel is cheap and nice and romantic. I wana go !!!!! Therefore I asked the pictures from him so that I can share with my friends:D Araon said Krabi is a must visit place if i wana visit Thai next time coz Amy is so satisfied with the trip and shes is even more in love now :p They stayed in Centara Anda Dhevi Resort which cost only RM 220. Thats so cheap!!! Rabbit wish I can stay in this hotel too hehe but too many things in my wish list now. Better work hard and save up more :p I wouldnt mind my friends to give me a ticket to Krabi as well as 2 free nights staying in this hotel hahahha so whose my best friends here :p u know what to do :p 


































Hope you all enjoy the pictures that shared by Amy & Aaron and hope we will visit this resort soon :D

1 comments:

Johnny - Paws said...

whats with all the dildos in the picture???

Post a Comment