Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Always do your best

Happy Tuesday my lovely friend!! Cant believe its just the second day of the week as I have done so much and i have been living  "penuhly".  Today is the first time I had my beers in my office right after my office hour. This is really cool as rabbit is a beer lover. I can have beer for my breakfast. If you have any nice beers that I never tasted, do feel free to introduce me. 
My progress in reading book is always slow and finally I am in " The Forth Agreement" which is Always Do Your Best. I quoted this from the book " When you surrender and let go of the past, you allow yourself to be fully alive in the moment. Letting go of the past means you can enjoy the dream that is happening right now. If you live in a past dream, you don't enjoy what is happening right now because you will always wish it to be different than it is. There is no time to miss anyone or anything because you are alive. Not enjoying what is happening right now is living in the past and being only half alive. This leads to self- pity, suffering and tears. You were born with the right to be happy. You were born with the right to love, to enjoy and to share your love. You are alive, so take your life and enjoy it. You are alive, so take your life and enjoy it. Don't resist life passing through you, because that is God passing through you. Just your existence proves the existence of God. Your existence proves the existence of life and energy."
I tried to do my best everyday !!! Well must do my best everyday!!! This agreement is very powerful and useful because this helps me to be presence and be my very very best. I start my work at 8:45 am and I committed that I must organise my timetable well every morning before my working hour so that I could fully utilise my time of a day. I must treat my colleagues and friends as well as family with all my heart and definitely the best as if today is my last day. I do not want to live in regret. 
You know I realised that I hesistated especially when I wanted to let my seat to olderly or needy. This kinda disappoint me. So I must offer help immediately whenever I feel so then I will do my very best. I have just committed to help up in boys' home coz I really wana contribute . I was feared when I made the decision coz I doubted my ability. In fact I shouldn't because I have to trust myself and do what I believe is right. I have been living in my illusion most of the time assuming so much which is totally unreasonable. I must break my old pattern and face the reality and do not assume that things go well as what I expected. Sound tough to me but this is life. Live with the four agreements :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment