Monday, 2 April 2012

Rabbit First Sunday In Sg

I always had wonderful Sundays when I was in Brunei and as usual I have a fantastic Sunday :D I woke up around 7 am today coz needa do some study for my work ( I felt so uni time :p ) then I started to miss my time with my CV friends on a Sunday morning. Then I think of the Four Agreements :(1) Be impeccable with your word (2) Don't take anything personally (3) Don't make assumptions (4) Always do your best. To me, they are the guidelines in my life.  I always take things too personally and of course I make lot of assumptions. If I could be the best of myself, then nobody has the chance to influence my day and everyday is definitely my best day. 

Today was my first visit to Marina Bay. I met up with an old friend there and had a great afternoon with him. Nice place to chill out with friends as its not as crowded as Orchard Road. 

Today is the 1st of April so I tried on my new lense - Amiable Green . Guess who bought this colour for me ? My daddy :D hohoho. My dad loves pretty stuff tts why he loves me alot :p I love my new blouse and pants. They make me taller :p Too bad I dun wear them out coz NO REASON :p 

I am so proud of myself coz I can reach Marina Bay Sands without getting lost. Yuhuuu :p 


I had my brunch at Hide Yamamoto (HY) California which is located at the second floor of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. 

Here you can view the nice design of the Louis Vuitton Store & also people jogging around. Awesome!!! 

This dish is definitely one of Daniel's fave since we were studied together long long time ago!! Trust me!! The sashimi is so fresh especially the scallop. Back then in uni time Im a Japanese food lover but hated it since I was in Brunei :p but now I love Japanese food again !!

The best soft shell crab crepe roll I ever had. The shell is so crsipy that you just wana grab another two or three bites. 

A family in eight !!!

 Beef Tataki a typical Japanese food in which the beef is cooked  outside but rare inside.  The beef comes with the cheese and the "green leaves". 

King of Alaska - Fried salmon with pistachio nuts


Deep fried chicken 

Wasabi Tiramisu

Green tea Ice cream with mochi dumpling and green bean. Mochi is the white round thingy and they tastes  as soft as my skin :p 

Rabbit wana visit The Titanic at ArtScience Museum but couldnt find a companion. If you wana go u may drop me a comment :p I dun think Ill watch the 3D TITANIC even tho i love the movie coz 3 hrs le!!!
 Guess What!!! SASA on sale!! You might can have a look. Im sure you will end up buying lots of skin care.
SASA is almost every girls' heaven to shop. You can get anything there from your head to your toe.


BUY 1 FREE 1 - Exfoliating foot mask 

BUY 1 FREE 1 





Im not a tweety fan but I have to get one umbrella as Sg is raining almost everyday. 

You may wana sign up for the Learn-To- Play courses at Jurong West sports and Recreation Centre today. Maybe I can drop by the centre after work :p Its time to have healthy body. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment