Thursday, 7 June 2012

Do we Realise How Lucky We are ...

Its 11:24pm and Rabbit is still awake even I am terribly sick because of my sore throat and gastric. Guess I am tired by going around from "Green" line to "Red Line" to " Purple Line" (SMRT). Finally Im now... a sick bunny. Lucky my student is away this week then I get to rest. So I must be good for these two days before me party for Pris birthday :p 
I think my room is too dirty that theres hidden insects because I have bites almost everyday and my fingers swell sometimes and they are really "fat". I can tell u my fingers cant move fast now because "overweigh" and my thighs, necks and hands are itchy. My room was dark and I was looking outside my window then I sighed. Just a hot weather, few insect bites and pain body and I could get so upset. What happen to street beggars who stay on street probably most of their life ? What happen to victims who lost their home due to natural disaster? What happen to kids whose been abandoned by parents ? 
What have we done to them ? Did we ever spend time to really think of how to help them ? We have no rights at all to complain how hard our life is and how bad our day is because we are just too lucky. Theres no point for me to sigh for it but take action to sterilize my room , get a new mattress and a deep clean up!!
I spend alot of time going deep and deep to myself and sometimes I kinda neglect how important it is to offer unconditional love. Its never a bad thing to know ourself better but bear in mind we have to learn to offer our love and help.  
I am like an infant in the journey I wish to be but Im willing to to spend time and learn from each and everyone of u .... 
Good Night lovely friends & I still cant stop scratching myself :p 

0 comments:

Post a Comment