Thursday, 7 June 2012

MF & UF

SIWW 2012 (Singapore International Water Week)  is coming real soon so rabbit has to stay in office to get ready for this special week. Apart from following up the small details , I read book too. Unfortunately it is really hard for me to understand all the terms and too bad my colleagues doesnt wan to have study group with me wuwuuwuw . Reason I wan a study group is because I wana learn from them hiak hiak then i dont have to read. While I was reading through this page of Microfiltration and Ultrafiltration ( its ok if u dun understand because it doesnt matter unless u are my collagues :p ) , I was thinking better picture them into a drawing so that I can understand . And theres my picture hohoho. Basically MF and UF are husband and wife. Unfortunately the wife MF has larger pore sizes than the hubby UF. Hence I suggest her to go "Dermalogica" which is my favourite for facial :D UF has better personality because it can retain larger organic macrmolecules which mean he doesnt get angry easily. Well u know la guys right.. not as " small gas" as girls .
Ok friends, I better off now. Going back to my study again! So hows morning so far? Don't forget to smile & what happened yesterday just let it be because Everyday is a brand new day which worth us to be happy and thankful. 












0 comments:

Post a Comment