Monday, 25 June 2012

Word of the week - Courage

 Its GSS so Rabbit's went to Forever New to have look , hopefully theres surprises. Expectedly there is  !!!! You know how much the top cost? Its only $ 9.90 and the pants cost $19.95. So cheap!!! And the top is def rabbit's top fave now. Sayang its too tight so I couldnt bring it home. T_T Hows you all shopping during GSS. I think this is a really great time to shop teehee 

Last Saturday Rabbit attended her first CV gathering at Shawn Towel at CityHall. We had our gathering in this tiny tea house. Here you can learn "Shu Fa" , "Tea Lesson" and etc. It was a great meet up with friends whose always willing to open up. There, I learned so much especially "Don't Wait". Theres so much in my mind about this two words . I am not a "waiting" person because life is too short thats why I wana use my day fullestly and express my feelings to all my love ones because I do not wish to live in regret. I am kinda proud of myself that I took the courage to express my deepest feeling without expectation. Of course I get upsetted with the response but I already tried my best. I believe my day will be still wonderful as long as I am willing to love. I will definitely participate in our next gathering . Cant wait...







If you stay in Tanjong Pagar, I bet you have seen this beautiful scene. I passed by this bar plenty of time but never have the chance to enter. Last Saturday finally I paid a visit with Pris & Charles for a short while. Nice bar but still prefer r&b music . I ordered Guinness and didnt manage to finish . Guess its just not my cup of tea :p However I would love to conquer it again hehehe



Toast Box is definitely a familiar place to you if you stay in Singapore but rabbit always missed the chance to dine in there. Finally I had my brekky there last Saturday and it was not bad or soso :p I should have ordered toast . 








Last weekend was a nice one because rabbit went many places compare to my normal weekend and Bugis was one of the destination. Such an interesting activity - lego people at Bugis Street. Even tho I had a great weekend but the weather really killing me. Now i have to tight up my hair all the time hehehe 


Spent most of my time with RA last weekend because he flew to Sg for Communist Asia 2012. Wish you have a safe flight later & thanks for the companion as well as the ticket to watch "One Night with Queen". I never knew about Queen till last Saturday. It was definitely an awesome concert and sakai me first time watching concert at Marina Bay Sands. hehe so glad that me went huhu...I enjoyed the concert so much because Gary Mullen played his role as Freddie Mercury so well and he is so energetic. Me love him... 














Well what did I do on Sunday ? Super relaxing one because i spent most of my time resting on bed. Si be nice teehee. Rabbit had her lunch at CurryTimes at Novena with RA and guess who!!! Superadrianme!! I follow him in Twitter and IG thats why me excited when saw him hahaha now i understand why Eahui was so happy seeing her idol . 








Before Rabbit went to rabbitland, I had dinner with my super lame friends ~ Charles & Shannon. Shannon chose this restaurant because we insisted to have lamb chop :p And here we are ~~ Hippopotamus. Nice food with yummy Hoegarden. Beers always my favourite . I love beers as much as I love water :D 







And thats what I did for the last weekend. Today is Monday and as usual I love Monday. Today is a bit challenging one because I am still adjusting myself for a new decision. Tough one but I know this is the best solution. Last week rabbit had really a challenging moment in letting go my illusion but I managed to . A bit upset but I know im a strong bunny teehee. I have to take things slowly and really love my life....

0 comments:

Post a Comment