Friday, 8 June 2012

Happy Birthday Prissy Bear Bear

Finally Pris's B'Day is here so I dedicate this post specially for you. I have been knowing you since Year 1. Even tho we were very close and we shared everything and did most things together, we never been so connected like now. Ever since we re- meet again , we talk differently. We are more authentic to each other and appreciate each other more. There is never a perfect friendship and so do we. I am very sure that sometimes you might be offended by me or in another way round or we get stressed from work or we had different point of view in work or even in our life. However, I know you been trying really hard to maintain our friendship and you treasure us alot and of course so do I :) Today I wana say Thank You for accepting my flaws and love me as who I am ( the lame chop ) . 


I had celebrated Pris Birthday a week advance. We were really kiasu.

Actually it was a sweet date in between Chivvy & Pris . As usual I was the light bulb and I enjoyed it.

Chivvy has both digital and instant camera. I have None T_T 

We were at "Icing" DIY Pris' B'Day while waiting for our turn to DIY Cake.

Trying to cool ourself down before we started the card making :p 

First get ready our beautiful picture :p 

Happy 18th Pris hohohoho 


Chivvy's camera is awesome because it had cool effects :p blur blur one :p 

Rabbit was writing :D 

More Writing.....

lagi More....

Then its Chivvy's turn...

Chivvy is an art person thats why she has so many " ga chang" 




And here we are the simple but sweet card ( I assume :p ) 

Its time for our DIY cake. 

Apart from the cake, we had to buy the decorative items . 

Yuhuuuu .... This is really fun....






Oh yeah before rabbit met up with Chivvy, I went to visit Forever Friends. This is super huge and I know Pris wanted it so badly but sorry $600 is too expensive for a bear AAAAAArghhhh

This is the brown bear that Pris craves for. 

This is the last FF pics I took because I got "shooooo" by the staff there :p  

Ta Ta ~~~~ Our Forever Friend's DIY Birthday Cake specially HO You Pris

Errr quite ummm "cute " ? :p 

After the cake , I hid myself at this corner with the small cake. Its really weird to do this in Sg because the restaurant was crowded.

Now the cake looks colorful because of the candles:p 

Oh Yeah we had our dinner at The Ship at Orchard. Im sure the food is damn nice because it is a full house that day . I said I am sure because I actually not so sure for myself :p 












After Chivvy's dinner with Pris, its time for Rabbit to practise our choir and damn stupid dance with colleagues. As usual Corliss is our "zhu zhang" and YS is our " Fu zhu zhang". And they purposely made a tutorial for Adrian who never turn up for practise ( btw he was at France :p) 



What did "Remarkable" trying to do ? Killing himself? :p Dun hate me bro :p You know I had to printscreen the video to get this shot:p 

This morning we were rushing to buy brekky then uni because we had to get ready before Pris reached office. Everyone was so serious in the bus txting each other to make sure Pris wont reach in time. Unfortunately Corliss was trap in a "rosak" train. Ended up I had to tell white lies to Pris to wait for me at the bus stop at Pioneer then said I cant go uni coz "making cake" . This is a crap excuse because i am famous to be the faster "Cake baker". FYI it only takes me less than 2 mins. Wana challenge? Drop me an email :p 

Thanks to Adrian for getting Pris cake .  Oya guess what !! when pris entered the room, our music wasnt ready then we were in our own position. So when she entered she was staring at Corliss who was sitting at the corner. Both of them were staring each other till Corliss said its a surprise but not a surprise because we werent ready at all. Then she asked Pris to stand there to watch our performance :p 















After our brekky birthday celebration, we straight away had our lunch bufft at Jurong Point - Kuishin Bo . Oya it was on ME & MH * crying* But I enjoyed myself so much because the food is just super yummy. YUm Yum Yum!!!!






hohohoho :p Interesting Pumpking bun . Just Like Nen Neng :p Im so low class:p




























And this is how we ended Pris's birthday celebration. Guess shes having dinner w her love one right now. I will see you tomorrow again :D Muakzzzz 

Good Night my friends :D I suppose to sleep now because I had insomnia last night but do not dare to sleep. Worry Ill wake up midnight then cry cry me :p 

1 comments:

createstars said...

wuu good onee!!
she enjoyed!! Happy bday Pris!!

Post a Comment