Wednesday, 27 June 2012

What does C Stands for ? Corlisss~~~

C ~ Caring
O ~ Optimistic
R ~ Remarkable
L ~ Loving
I ~ Imaginative
S~ Sexy
S~ Sensible

I met this loving lady on my first day in MINT and I knew she must be a "Green" one :p Corliss is in charge of our office's "manpower" so I deal with her alot. Yesterday was her 17th Birthday & of course she expected that we would prepare something for her because she is really a smart ass. She was waiting our surprise expectedly in the meeting room so ended up we weren't surprise at all :p 



Thanks Pris for her effort in calling up for several cupcakes bakery and finally we founded on at Tanjong Pagar. You know it is really hard to get someone to bake cupcakes for you coz everywhere is fully booked. why ah? Chinese New Year soon ? nononono . Of course must thanks YS who drew our cartoon head and I bet you know which one is me :p









Beside cupcakes, we prepared video and also alphabets pose for her birthday wishes. Lets guess what letters we tried to do :p I can tell you I look terribly ugly.











Lastly, Rabbit wan a wish Corliss a sweet birthday again even its kinda belated post. May you stay as cheerful as you always do and sweet always. Happy Wed to you too. Oh yeah she has a husband that looks like Jay Chou :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment