Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Think in abundance and live in unconditional love

Abundance


Today Rabbit learns a new word which is abundance. Apparently abundance means wealth. But today I see this word in another perspective from my mentor. Abundance is about KNOWING  (means really living, understanding, and accepting that there is always enough of love , companionship, money, things, time, people etc for yourself. Hence, we will have positive mental attitude and we will focus on abundance not on the lack. Also, everyday we will start to appreciate our food, our life, our family, our job and including ourselves. Of course it is very easy to slip back into our old thought pattern so we need reminders from our positive friends and definitely ourselves.  



GSS is happening right now 


Im sure this is what a tourist reacts when she sees GSS - OMG Great Sales !!! Its time to shop. So how do you feel during this period of time ? Last nite, Chivvy, Pris and Rabbit were out to town to experience this happening event. Everywhere is SALES SALES & SALES. However, still this did not make me out of mind then spent "crazily". Im glad that I spent only on my two "you tiao" with soya bean last nite. I am so proud of myself :D 
So peeps, if you are in SG now , Enjoy your shopping but make sure you don't overspent. Have a great day ahead !! 








Whenever Chivvy went, ppl just cant stopping staring at her beautiful nails. Shes just too shy for me to take a shoot because she thought she didnt look good but in fact she is very photogenic. 

Who would have "youtiao" & soya bean for dinner? Well Rabbit did. Congrate that she had serious sore throat now !!



Even Sharks is happy for GSS 

Rabbit trying to young again so I tried on colourful and simple shirts on 

OK I have to admit i didnt pose well in this pic (look at my left leg ;p) 

Forever 21 really make us look young again yuhuuu


0 comments:

Post a Comment