Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Weather is turning cooler in Sg

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Hows week been so far ? I suppose to blog about this post on Sunday but been busy and weak. I have no idea why I have been sick for more than a week and no energy. My energy is only sufficient for my work. Other than that I am just a poor weak little bunny :p Oh yeah how was your last weekend ? Mine was fabulous because surprisingly I felt great during Pris birthday but now energy low again :p We went to this Korean Cuisine at Far East Orchard and Pris loved this restaurant. I miss KIMCHI, Brunei still . oh yeah i been to far east few times but never really walk into the boutiques till last visit with Pris and Chivvy and I loved it. So many cheap blouses and dresses. I wana go there again but too bad not this or next month. I have been spending so much. wuwuwuuwu .Still I am happy that i was able to taste the nice food from this restaurant and thanks to "boss" :) Definitely my treat next time. probably three months later ?:p 










Kern and Kelvin always talked about Royal Room and Mink but I never had the chance till last Saturday. When I just reached , I was okieee not bad its a pub. A nice chill out place.We were talking and obviously girls were talking to girls while guys were talking to guys :p However when it reached around 12, DJ started to play R&B songs back from year 2003 I suppose and we were getting so excited. Great music man !!! We danced for few hours and I spoiled my favourite red heels . sayangnya!!! Now I miss my red heels that been abandoned by me in Brunei. Hardly can get red heels that i personally like. Needa collect for years. 










Whenever I have these blur pics I get upsetted and I wan G12 so much lol . Is okay one day I will get one hahahahha . Friends this can be a huge surprise for me for my birthday *hinthint*.







Luckily I wasnt drunk  because I had recycling event on the beautiful Sunday morning. I knew more friends last Sunday and I was so happy especially one of them were from Brunei :D yuhuuu so much to talk to him about Brunei heheheh. This time my group had two young teenagers whose like to participate in volunteer work. I am so proud of you both. On 14 th July, there will be recycle course for all volunteers so that we will know why and how and all about recycling. I already signed up for it :D  







Eahui dyed her hair and I think she look gorgeous with this color. She looks so much mature and definitely sexier. I love you sosooso much. As usual we facetime often hahahah just like a couple :p






Brandon is getting more handsome and I love his lastest picture taken in Bali. Hope one day could join him at Bali. Still I wana be same class with him in CV class. Cant wait for the day because I have been longing for it. Everytime when i think of it I get excited and joyful definitely. And also Brandon I am thankful for your effort to ring and wa with me . Remember  you are an awesome guy to me :) I love you too !!



Below are the pictures of me and friends during my last Brunei trip at David's place. It was a nice gathering with all my CV friends. Cant wait till my next visit back "home"  . I will spend more time in my next trip for sure.






I suppose to sleep right after work but so worry that I wake up again at 11 pm or 12pm so I decided to "force open eyes" till 11pm so that I can sleep peacefully :p I must go tuition tomorrow because I havent see my boy for a week . Hopefully hes doing fine. Better set my intention to be fit again and dun get sick anymore. Good night peeps and may you all stay sweet and happy :D Rabbit love u all (L)(L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment