Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Gratitude unlocks the fullest of life

KC Farewell Lunchie At PastaMania! 

We had our farewell lunch with KC last week and I gona miss you alot because your such a nice, soft and friendly guy. Even though I didnt spend lots time with you , I felt comfy when your around. Good luck in your future study and hope to see you soon. Keep it touch :) 
If you purchase two set meals with $9.90 each and you will have the chance to join for the lucky draw which is two free tickets to watch MIB3. Corliss was so happy because she won the lucky draw. Adrian and I shared one ticket but unfortunately we werent the lucky couple :/ 
You know I am working in a definitely "GS" environment because we could not decide which desserts house to go after our lunch. We passed by three desserts house ended up we went to the forth one. Nobody was able to make a decision. Hard man!!! HOwever I loved the durian cake that I tasted at Jurong Point. The Best durian food I ever tasted. Yummy till max!!! 













SembCorp Final Preparation


Congratulation to the winner of Sembcorp Water Technology Price. Last Friday MINT people were doing their last preparation at Keppel Club & everyone was so enjoying. Here you can see most of colleagues' happy and cheerful face hohoho. Such a nice team and you will never get bored with them around. Everyone of them is so unique and you wont regret for knowing them. After the preparation we went to VivoCity yay for a quick walk and I saw a bunny at Build - A - Bear. So cuteeeee neh!!! I used to receive bear bear from  Build-A-Bear and they are all living happily in my room but my mom isnt happy about it :p Later on we had desserts at Lucky Desserts and not bad "la" hahahha So sorry to you guys that I wasnt able to help on Saturday due to my "emergency issue" in Brunei. You guys did an awesome job. 
























0 comments:

Post a Comment