Thursday, 21 June 2012

Letting Go ...


Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't. I feel really amazing right now after having serious inner war for the past few weeks. Seriously I been suffered alot recently and I lost passion in many things such as blogging, eating :p & etc. Why this happen ? Its because I tried to control over something that I could not and I live in an illusion that things will turn as right as I wan it to be. I was totally lost about myself because I do not how i can cheer myself up. Therefore I blame others for not helping and empowering me. I have so much questions and doubts about my actions and thoughts. I felt so lonely because when I need love and care, I hardly feel it especially from someone you have extremely high expectation. Seriously I have been misunderstand what's real love is and I thought I knew it. I cant say i know it completely right now but at least I know to love someone you do not have to own him but to let go. Letting go doesn't mean that you do not care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
Everything is a choice. I wasnt able to take my courage to face my illusion and to let go because I thought what i am holding on is correct. However I struggle alot and I no longer be myself. I cant really feel my real happiness and it depends too much on others.
I thought about myself and the whole situation for many nights and finally I realise that as long as I am willing to move out from my illusion, I will be able to live in reality and see everything in a diff perspective. I was asking myself, why i still fall back when I already all these ? Well I am still a human being. Theres moment I am up and definitely I will be down too. Face the moment, understand it and make a choice to be a happy you.
Have you step out my friends? Are you still asking yourself what's real happiness? Happiness is just a choice :) You choose it and you own it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment