Friday, 29 June 2012

Day 4

Today is the forth day rabbit learns to only date with herself. You know this is a kinda hard progress but this is definitely a lesson that I should learn ( dun repeat my old pattern and learn to grow) . I learn not to avoid my own feelings but to face it. Honestly, I still hv so much strong and mixed feelings but the moment I face them I feel released. Its not a shame to have all the feelings I have now and I will love every parts of myself and be a really happy bunny. 

If you guys are looking for acrylic, polycabonate, pvc, aluminum composite panel and etc, then u must pay a visit to Dama Enterprise Pte Ltd. @ Paya Lebar , Ubi Road 3, Singapore. I visit this place almost every week . Reason is because I need their help so much in preparing our booth for SIWW 2012. Oh yeah, if your in Sg, do visit our booth at Marina Bay Sands from 1st July till 5th July for our new product or any other booths which related to water. Dama provides excellent customer services and it feeds you well. Why ? Well customers can choose their own food for free from their small canteen and you order as much as you can ( if you are not paiseh :p ).Beside that , you are entitled a free gift for every purchase more than $100 ( I suppose). I collected so many cups on behalf of our company. 










Singapore is really a fantastic place with different types of bar. I visited Acid Bar with Pris & Ah boon and I really love the ambiance because it has a great band with good singer and its cosy. One of the wall panel impressed me because its build of hundred cassettes. Hope to come to this bar with you :) Oh yeah its located at 108 Orchard Road , Peranakan Place. 







Rabbit only know about Old Chang Kee during my last year end visit to Singapore and I love it so much especially the prawn thingy :p I had it twice in a week and I feel so guilty. I been eating too much that I have bulky tummy now wuwuwuuw I better watch up my diet if not Ill pengsan soon coz toxic.





Guess what !! After the Old Chang Kee, I bought bread from Crystal Jade then instant noodles at Prissy place and then I had a bottle of drinks with junk food. Oh Dear !!!! Whats wrong with me ? Am i trying to make myself fat ? I am now drinking tea while writing this post because I do not wish to grow fat all of a sudden :p After the heavy meal, I went for a swim ( not really swimming . more like playing with water). Thanks to Prissy for the companion especially in the late evening. I have to repeat that I am a lucky bunny coz whenever I need a friend with me, Prissy is always there . Pity her because she has to bear with my lame jokes and actions. Sorry I didn't mean it :p 







Before I go off, Rabbit has a question. Where does all the sanitary pad been disposed to ? I duno oh and so curious about it :p


Today is Friday and Im sure many of you are in great mood. Have a great weekend ahead and see me in MBS for SIWW 2012. Lastly IMU.


0 comments:

Post a Comment