Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Big Rabbit 1st day in Sg

Rabbit is super thankful for her mom and sis's companion for the last weekend. I been missing their companion always because I hardly spend time with them. Guess thats the consequence of me choosing freedom - cant be loved by parents in person. Thanks mom for sponsoring my weekend expenses and as usual I had quality moments with my super empowering sister. 

Mom and Sis arrived Sg on last Saturday around 9am and I was late to the airport because I stayed at Pioneer which took around an hour plus to reach Changi Airport by SMRT. Luckily I was only late for 3 mins :p Guess what !! I got lost guiding them to go train from Terminal 1. My mom was like " Ok She's New, Please forgive her!" LOL. Oh yeah, mom could recognise me even I was walking towards her from really a far distance because she said " WHY YOU NEVER CHANGE YOUR WALKING STYLE!! SI BE PAI KUA". What to do . I blamed mom for not teaching me to walk properly but she defended that its coz of my bone's structure. Ok, sound a bit making sense. 

Mom wanted to visit "Jing Si Tang"  - Tzu Ji  at Pasir Ris and she already started to complain why we use so much trains and bus even thats just her first stop. She wasnt aware that I stayed at the end of the green line of smrt LOL. Luckily we stopped at LINK HOTEL before we proceeded to pioneer if not she will definitely pengsan. Siapa Tahu!! LINK HOTEL is a bit far from the train station which I wasnt really realised during my last visit. Well sometimes ah " love" can make you blind. I have to admit that. No more staying same hotel coz we used taxi most of the time from train station which cost around $6. 

I introduced bun bun to my mom and sis and as expected my sis loves her so much. Unfortunately mom doesnt wan to recognise her own grandkid coz she thinks shes an alien. lol Oh yah I gona blog specially about bun bun soon hohoho coz I really think she is super damn cute. We decided to bring bun bun out from Pioneer because shes been so good teehee. 



My mom insisted to visit Chinatown first because she was so familiar about the place. Sakai me had to follow her everywhere in Chinatown because I seldom explore that area. Chinatown is super awesome because there were delicious vegeterian restaurant everywhere. My mom really can eat and she wanted to eat all the time. I told her young ppl nowadays only eat two meals and I ate one meal sometimes. She said she dun care because she needed food to walk in Singapore. I felt so sleepy after every meals but she was damn energetic. Weird !!! 


Mom brought me to this restaurant and I wanted to tear because " JING HO JIAK". If you wana go to this restaurant next time, please give me a call because I will definitely go again !





I bet you have seen this if you visited Chinatown before. Again mom insisted to visit the temple nearby and of course I wasnt allow to enter because my pants were too short. Sorry :/






Mom brought me to Chinatown so I brought her to Tanjong Pagar's Korea's street ( I named it myself :p). She was amazed because all the buildings were so well organised.





Mom is really the best . Since I came Singapore, I always scratch my skin because its so itchy. I thought its coz of my dirty room then when mom reminded me about my old pattern , I realised that I have been dining outside all the time that my body couldnt stand it. Therefore she brought me to chinese clinic then after few days medicine, i feel so much better now. I love you so much mama :D


After heavy lunch, mom brought us to this desserts house and OMG the best desserts I had in Sg so far. This is definitely a must must try. What are you waiting for !!! Mom ordered mango desserts for us as well as "kosong" " zhu zhang feng ". FYI my family is vegeterian except me half half :p





Gardens By The Bay is the place my mom been longing to go since the day I told her about this place. I am glad that both my sis and mom had a great time there even though it was so crowded that we had to Q for such a long time.


We warned mom that no more food after the heavy lunch and desserts but she manja manja said she had no energy to continue her trip if we dun feed her food so we decided to dine at one of the restaurant in Gardens By The Bay. Oh yeah do not get confused by this place because apparently alot of tourist thought this is food court but it isnt. We chose this chinese restaurant because my family is super chinese :p Unfortunately the food that been served weren't vegeterian even tho we requested. Sigh...But, the mango desserts (once again) is super super yummy and it cost around $ 8.





If you hold valid pass or PR or Sg citizens, you could purchase the ticket to both Flower Dome & Cloud Forest for $20. Otherwise $28. You know, the moment my mom entered Flower Dome, she couldn't shut her mouth. She was like WO~~~WO~~~ WO~~  and her eyes were opened so wide. I noticed thats the reaction for most first comers. 


My mom doesnt really like to take picture  because she thinks shes getting older. However during this trip especially in Gardens By The Bay, she requested to snap heaps of pictures of her . Its pretty obvious that she had been enjoying herself. I am glad that she did.






I am really amazed by the concept and architectural of Gardens By The Bay because this seems to be like a mission impossible to me. This is definitely a daring project. Btw after i watched one of the show from Cloud Forest, I knew that GBS is using sustainable energy which wouldnt create green house effect.



Before you left Gardens By The Bay, you could purchase some souveniers to your family and of course all these cute soft toys . I wanted to get one too but I guess bun bun will be so upset. And also theres ice cream produced by Gardens By The Bay. Sayang I didn't have the chance to eat because my tummy wanted to "pecah" That day, I saw alot of family brought their old parents and I was really touched by the scene. Parents brought us up since the day we were born and we have to be thankful as long as they are still here with us . We must love them unconditionally and respect them. I love both my parents so much and I am sure dad loves here as well. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment