Thursday, 5 July 2012

Gardens By The Bay

Thanks to MINT's and SIWW 2012 for giving me the chance to attend the closing dinner for SIWW 2012 at the Doom Flower at Gardens By The Bay.

Actually I am the one who " be hu be hu " grab the ticket and warned my other colleagues not to fight with me :p Anyway I am gald that I took the initiative for volunteering to join the closing ceremony because I had a really fantastic night. Its ok if u call me sakai but the gardens is really BEAUTIFUL..... Since the first day I knew I gona visit GBTB, I was so excited that I jump here jump there. As expected, this is an awesome place especially for family and couples. I cant stop wowoowow when I first entered the place. Words couldnt describe how the place so Ill just post all the pics I took :D 











































While I was having fun taking pictures of this heavenly beautiful place, I felt uneasy because Dome Garden is cooled up by air con and Im pretty sure theres heaps of units which will create greenhouse effect. Not only that, the whole garden must have consumed high electricity. If we could just stay in a simple environment then we wont have create more damages to our mother earth. However I think in few years time, all these towels will be covered by green plants which will definitely product more fresh airs to the city. Overall it was a great night!! Oh yeah, Rabbit gona visit the gardens again this Sunday with her sister and mom and hopefully end of July again. yuhuuu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment