Monday, 16 July 2012

The Forth Month



Month of July 2012 is the forth month of rabbit staying in Sg. On saturday when I passed by Blk 647, place that I stayed, I turned back and looked at the HDB for a while and started to think about my life here for the past 3 months. I smiled for a sec because after a while I see myself in a clearer picture and I learn to see each of you through your eyes and heart by not judging much. I am aware that it is not a shame for us to fall back or our of power sometimes. However we have to practise proper tool and lift ourself again. How we can do so ? I realise that only by appreciating and loving ourself more, we will be able to offer even more. It could be just as simple as be grateful for being able to move our body every morning when we wake up. Imagine how one feels when he can only get up from bed with others help coz he is paraylsed or sick. Recently, Pris & I brought up an issue regarding diabetes and we both were thankful that our body is still able to cure our wound unlike severe diabetes patients :/

Of course its never enough by us loving ourself coz the "overloved" might lead to self centered. I had a deeper thought of being presence few weeks ago. It could be as simple as stop looking at our hp when we are on train and start to look around and feel the energy from the ppl surround us and appreciate their attendance. To be frank, I hardly stay presence especially when I am controlled by my monkey mind and I couldn't cheer up at all. I experienced it for the past few months. I was not sure why I had all these feelings. Just recently I realised that it was because i was still new in this country and it always takes time to adapt to the new environment. I shouldnt rush & be harsh to myself. Im just a cute rabbit :p 


I was so fear of my monkey minds and I dun think I will be able to fight them. After struggling for few months, I have my own ways to conquer them :p Very simple !! Do everything with all my heart and stay really presence. Sound easy right ? YES!! it is !!! I have committed to ring my parents at least twice a day and thats the reason my phone bill reach $130 and above a month but worth it :p I have committed to join Tzu Chi study group on every wednesday and Tuesday for my boy at boys home and of course Sunday for charity work. Of course if I happen to date I wouldnt mind to commit my thursday to him LOL Oh yeah Friday will be the night with my CV mate :D If my Brunei friends or family come to Sg then I might have to put my commitment aside :p 
In addition, it is important for us to live in a high energy environment and even better to create the best . Here I would like to Thanks my environment because you all are just awesommeeeeeee.. I know that day wont be good all the time, but I have faith in myself that I am able to switch the low energy. Stay positive my dear friend and rabbit love u all :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment