Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Good Luck Mr. Timothy Chan

Congratulation Timothy Chan~~~ Finally you wont see me that often from 845am till 6pm. You must be crying so much now because you are too happy to know the truth :p Btw I know deep in your heart you must be upsetting for not going to see me so often. I know you are just too shy to tell me the truth. Its ok I know you... No worry... Hugsss :p

I know Tim since the first day I work in MINT and started from the day we talked a bit much, he never really talk good to me :p He teases me so often that I feel nothing already :p He is shocked that I can go and back from toilet in less than 3 minutes and that kinda annoy him. He is unhappy that I walk like a "happy go lucky" lady & he laughs at me whenever he sees me. Apart from that, he likes to "kacau" when I am doing experiments near his "territory". I can tell how satisfied he is when I get annoyed. Arrghhh life is just so unfair!!! The worst part is he dun wana give me a single chance to dine out with him provided I pay . Now he is getting smarter because he request for "downpayment" if I wan to dine out with him coz he knows Ill make him pay. Your such a smart ass!!! Guess we wont have the chance to "be alone" then coz u reject me so much T_T 


However there are moments that I feel grateful and touched by him. Sometimes I get stucked in doing my experiments and I do not know whats go wrong. Then Tim will come to me whenever I need him and offer his help. NO matter how many times I ask help from him , he is always there (reluctantly  maybe :p) The most touching moment happened when he  paid for my food and bus fare when I did not have enough money. I didnt know he was near me till I saw his hand with money yuhuuuu :p I felt so protected hahahah In addition he is a super gentleman actually tho he likes to hide it sometimes. 

 He is definitely one of the weirdest guy I ever met because he ONLY drinks soft drinks . Water is a NO to him. He only likes fatty and unhealthy food. OMG !! I wonder if he does excessive exercise at home to digest all the "rubbish" :p He is a "NO MCD NO HAPPY" guy :p weird right :p Ill die at a really young age if I follow his diet :p 


Lastly, Tim, Be well, Do good work and keep in touch. It is really a pleasure to know you and I am glad to have you as my friend. Good luck in your study and future. May you find the biggest dream in your life and go for whatever you believe in . Thanks for the lunch and you are definitely one of the awesome one. Hugssss~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment