Monday, 30 July 2012

警察先生 Mr. Policeman

Rabbit is not a drama person because I am impatient and I only like drama with great values. Of coz I still watch meaningless dramas sometimes. Two days ago, rabbit surfed www.daaitv.com to check for the latest drama. FYI , Tzu Chi produces own drama from volunteers who have difficult and challenging histroy before they choose the path of "contribution" So I watched Mr. Policeman and I shed tears for every episode. 


The story started with Ah qiu whose being so regretful of her resentment towards her husband ( Zhong Xun) after he was admitted to the hospital due to his health problem and he was in a very critical situation. If she were given another chance she will love her husband more and be his only one. They were once a loving couple and Ah qiu insisted to marry him even though her dad didn't agree because Zhong Xun works as a policeman. However their love touched her dad's heart and they married. It was a perfect honeymoon stage till Ah qiu couldnt get used the fact that her husband cant be home on time because he has to work extra hard to protect the society and she started to be unbalance. Whenever she had nightmare, illusion of thief entering their house and time when she needed her husband, he was always busy with work. 



Thing became worst when Ah Qiu was pregnant because thats the time that she needed companion and love most. She started to regret of her choice. But she wanted to be an understanding wife because her husband belongs to the society not only her. She received even less attention after her husband intended to be a criminal police.  After her second child, she decided to talk to her husband in order to force him to make a decision in between family and work. Zhong Xun chose his career thats why Ah Qiu moved to her mom's place. Ended up Ah Qiu forgave her husband.

Things didnt turn better when Zhong Xun officially became a criminal police. Their third baby was born but with eyes problem and Ah Qiu blamed herself alot. In order to forget her loneliness and her guiltiness towards her daughter, she worked really hard. She became a successful direct sales and she earned alot of money for the family. However the husband and wife's relationship never be good for the next ten years. Kids are growing up but their relationship no more growing. 

They longer respect each other & they forgot about their love before they had the three kids. I thought alot when they were quarreling. They reminded me of my four relationships. I failed three because of my own attitude. I always thought I was the best gf because I willing to give give and give . I shouted, quarreled and even fought with my partner thinking its their problem. They were the one who did not wan to tolerate and change . I always said " Things change... You change... & I always the best ". In fact I am the one who changed & asked for more. I saw the old me in this dramas which made me shed tears alot. 


I am glad that I am aware and I am willing to make a change. I suffered alot especially when I lived in my illusion thinking I was the best and only me offered unconditional love. Its not easy for us to come out of our illusion but it is possible still. Spend our time in more meaningful thing instead of draining others or our own energy. I do hope that this drama could help friends especially those whose having relationship problem with their loved ones thinking the other party needed to be changed & also friends who rather spend time upsetting themselves instead of contributing to the society. 

Be smart enough to hold, be brave enough to let go. Sometimes, we need to hold onto faith while letting go of the outcome. Open your hands & hold your dreams gently, dont try to grab them. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment