Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Mama having fun in Sg

Finally Rabbit had the chance to watch The Amazing Spiderman with mom , sis and bun bun. I am a spiderman's fan and I always "Spiderman 1,2,3" are my top fave but after The Amazing, I have to re- rate my top :p Me like soososo much because Andrew Garfield is so "eng dao" that I been "shock" by him and of course I love the romance part which touched me for a little bit :p Expected, my mom fell asleep in the cinema and the next day she told dad that she watched Ultraman!!!!! Apa la !!!!



Again my mom brought us to one of the vegeterian restaurat at Bugis just next to the temple and a hotel which I cant remember the name. Mom will def stay beside this restaurant because LINK is too inconvenient to her :p As u can see, the food is yummy as well. I wonder how mom can know so many nice vegeterian restaurant. This is just our brekky u know and mom ordered so much !!!









While we were waiting for OG to be opened, we went to Bugis + because I really in need of clean washroom. We passed by bunbun's family shop and mom shocked for all these ugly creatures. I was so upset wuwuwuuwuw 


After heavy brekky and lunch at the same restaurant, we had early dinner at " Ding Tai Fong" Marina Bay Sands. Mom didnt manage to Q up while she was at Jurong Point so she made sure she tried the food here because the Q showed that its a must try.


I wanted to cry when I tasted this $6 kosong noodles because it tasted exactly like my mom's noodles. So tasteless yet delicious. Mom wana pengsan and said for this price she can cook for the whole village. Its fact!!! But i really love this coz I dun eat homecook for few months :(



Thanks mama for bringing sis and me to go on Singapore River Cruise. I never know about this services. Too romantic to go for a cruise with mom and sis but I love it so much. I had so much fun watching the beautiful night view of Marina Bay Sands. Mom said sis should just have her honeymoon in Singapore because everywhere is pretty :p It costs $12 to travel from MBS to Clark Quay and we think its def worth coz sakai :p 









Mom & Sis flew to Kl this morning and I started to miss them since morning. I really had a wonderful time with them and it was so fun. Cant wait till dad and mom visit next time because theres so many places dad hasnt visit such as Gardens By The Bay and Universal Studio . I love my family so much because they are definitely funnier than me hiak hiak



0 comments:

Post a Comment