Monday, 16 July 2012

Jason In Town

Hottest Person Last Week!!
Last week when I logged into Facebook, My eyes and my mouth went HUGE AND ROUND because Thor was everywhere!! I'm sure u guys saw funny sharing about THOR. My colleagues and I were discussing about this hot topic while on our way to Canteen 13 then we came out with this ERP THOR !!! I think this is freaking funny but unfornately only 4 people liked it T_T Nobody treasured it except Priscilla and thanks YS for editing this picture. 


Hottest Food Last Week!!
My mom bought me Tzu Chi Chinese Herbal Flavor Vegeterian Noodles & it is super duper yummy. I am always impressed by Tzu Chi technology. This is purely vegeterian & wout MSG. Awesome right . It lasts for ONLY  6months but always out of stock because its just "mamamia" and kinda healthy compare to others instant noodles. Even doctors bought "boxes" home :p of course dun eat too often but u can replace it with normal instant noodles. FYI, this noodles comes with sauce pack and seasoning pack. You may choose not to put the sauce pack which consists of sesame oil and ginger oil. I was so kiasu that I put the whole pack . NO wonder when i finished the whole noodles, my mouth was full of oil, like I just eat " 3 layer fats meat" AAAAAA If you wana have try you may visit Jing Si Tang Sg or anywhere as long as there is Tzu Chi or you may request from CuteRabbit see if she has the mood to buy for u hohoho 



Jason In Sg!!
I am always excited when my Brunei's friends visit me ( Actually is visit Sg then "shun bian " look for me ) . So last Friday I was excited because my "K" partner is in the town. You must sing K with him because he sings Usher sexy sexy songs.. Si be sexy when he sings lol So must try oh !!! Jason asked me to join him for Melbourne International Comedy Roadshow at DBS Art Center at Clark Quay. Before I went to the show I was thinking of my reaction if I couldn't understand the Aussie Slang. I was thinking to stay aware of audiences' reaction so that I wont miss out the laughing point. People laugh then I mah laugh :p 

I walked quite distance from CQ mrt and I was wearing my leopard heels. I nearly "patahkan" both my legs.



 Jason was "sibe" hungry so we had a quick dinner at Bella Pasta. "Be Pai" the vegeterian pasta I ordered and the service was really efficient. We reached around 630pm but managed to have good dinner then went to the show on time. 





Here it is the DBS Art Centre. Pris & YS was so concerned about the show I watched. Guess they were worried "How this rabbit gona understand Aussie Slang because rabbit speaks bunny language only :p " lame :p Surprisingly I understood the comedy and I laughed quite alot. Ummm Pris asked hows the show I said its funny ooooooooo She asked again " Well do you like it ? " I replied " Its comedyyyyyyyy" She asked " I meannnn will you go again ? I was ermmmmmmmm Maybe 0.0 :p 


I like the Emcee - Matt because he is funny and of course I think he is "Eng Dao" and also Randy the cartoon guy. I laughed till pengsan when he imitated Singaporean slang such as "Wahlauuuuu eihhhhhh" "Lanjiaoooo" " wahsehhhhh" and etc. Most of the audience dressed up. Luckily I dressed up a little bit :p 






After the show we met up with Sophie and a friend at Tapas Bar and Restaurant. They sell really cheap wine for the range of $30-$100. Next time must come with Prissybearbear coz she like wine :p






My Friday ended by bumping into the three comedians from the evening show and i was delighted because "Stars" :p Sakai mode  or u can call me " sua gu / mountain mushroom". Overall I had a great night and Thanks Jason for the companion. Enjoy your last day in Singapore as he is flying off tomorrow morning. See you again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment