Tuesday, 10 July 2012

BunBun

Who Is Bun Bun ?
BunBun is my new baby . I had her probably around a month ago when i was shopping with Grace at Bishan. I was attracted by BunBun the first time I saw her . My mom said Im sick because I dun wana get married to hv kid but I wan soft toys T.T Actually I have many soft toys from all my exes so I decided to buy one for my own then I wont have to keep them in wardrobe after I fail in a relo :p 




 What does BunBun like to do ?
BunBun likes to watch Modern Family with me of course :D She doesn't have much hobby because she is as lazy as me . she likes to lie on bed and do nothing. Day dreaming is the most thing she does. 


 Manja Manja BunBun!!
BunBun has tiny little round butt :p When shes unhappy she will turn around and let me manja her :p 




During my mom last visit, bunbun insisted to follow us to Gardens By The Bay . So my mom brought her along :p She wasnt really happy then she did this !! We put her nicely in the hello kitty pink huge bag so that she feels comfy. 




 BunBun first dine out at Gardens By The Bay . She is a vegeterian too :p She really had great time their with grandma , aunty and of course her mummy  ----> meeee







 Who Is Bun Bun best friend ?
BunBun just like other sweet lady, she has her best friend  whose Brownie. Well they only met each other for once. Why is brownie her best friend ? coz bun bun only has one friend :p

BunBun has a boyfriend !!
BunBun was brought with her bf and they are so in love. Too bad they been separated for a while but is okay soon together yuhuuuu.Oh yeah bunbun's bf name is bum bum :p Ill post more pictures of them next time :p 


0 comments:

Post a Comment