Monday, 23 July 2012

Melaka /馬六甲/Horse Six Armor Part 1

Halo Avioneee Hows weekend? Mine was super nicey. Before I blog about my weekend I wana write about my trip to the small tiny red warm town  - Melaka with my huanny colleagues.

Preparation
A day before our trip which was Wednesday, finally I went to Jcube (The Most Popular Mall for teenagers nowadays / 時下年輕人最喜歡去的地方)hehehe and reason is because " I am young /我很年輕"  :p Well actually I had to exchange some Malaysia Ringgit then I saw backpacks shop . Then this pink bag attracted my attention then my eyes turned to two huge loves . Yum Yum!! I seriously need one because I am like galang guni, carry one two three or even four bags at one time. Guys see me also cabut /run/behubehu pit. So I decided to get myself a bagpack specially for the trip and of course easier for me to stay over at friends' place huhu


On the day itself which was Thursday, rabbit woke up "sibe" early 4.30am to pack and dress up for the special trip and of coz I stayed too far from the meet up point and it took me about almost an hour to reach . Luckily Corliss was early and I wasnt alone. Apparently mostly were late :p  

Each of us had to bring at least one item either food or drinks or entertainment. Pris brought junk food and I cant stop laughing seeing her tighten up the plastic bag to her bag :p So cute !!! Ys brought along her cowboy hat and we all agreed that Pris looked nice on it but Ys will cry if she gave it away :p I wanted to bring my huge hat which I never have a chance to wear but ended up didnt because I dun wana hit anyone with it. 
I didnt wana waste money so I volunteered to bring entertainment which ended up "wooooooo" by everyone T.T sad sad me :p I prepared "hand made history" about Melaka which mostly think wasnt true and even the van driver shaked his head. wuwuwuuw I seriously copied from google . Probably its because of my sucks drawing :p Well you can try to understand :p 


 Most of us were so "tan" because we followed exactly the timetable that I produced. My group took a short nap when we finished all the activities :p


Hotel Courtyard @ heeren
Thanks to Pris for promoting this lovely country feel hotel . Once we entered through the small entrance , we were wowowowo because this hotel is filled up with sweet smell and its just so melaka :p ok i have to admit my description sucks man :p Look at the below pictures then you will know why rabbit love it .
















The Long Walk Begins

Rabbit happily put on her wedges heels (which can turn off Mr. Remarkable ) and started her Melaka walk. We been given a map from the hotel person but none of us brought it out :p Luckily Tim took a picture with his phone but too bad we didnt really use it because the town is small but fun .


The below two guys were trying to be cool but one macam "zabo" and one macam"nak bang sai". Dun kill me boys because only here I can "step on " u both. FYI, rabbit always been bullied by both of them. They just hate me for no reason and I am super aunty to them. Well maybe I am T_T 

Please must visit this Nyonya shoe because the owner sells handmade shoes and beautiful cheongsam as well as baju nyonya. I wanted to get a cheong sam but I bit too plump for it T_T Too bad. No cheong sam for CNY yet. I actually asked mom's permission to get one but she said CANNOTLAHHHHHH. oh well mom is always a mom. She said I already had one. Well do I have to wear that for the rest of my life ? :p FYI she likes to donate my belongings . Luckily bun bun is with me if not she will end up at recycle bin. 


Dont play play!! You can find Hard Rock Cafe in Melaka oh~~ One thing that you can never ever miss in melaka is "biji biji / 粒粒" chicken rice. Unfortunately rabbit and Pris didnt really enjoy it because Pris likes " 粒粒分明” and the rice are all stick together :p







Ok ignore the two weird guys :p After our "bijibiji" chicken rice we proceeded to another restaurant which is famous for ice kacang . Alamak!!! We must have starved for few days. Well of coz it was quite a walk before we reached this yummy and long Q restaurant. So what did rabbit see before reaching the nicey restaurant. I see ~~~ Love in the air ~~~






There is at least one wedding shop for every five shops . No wonder couples everywhere. If you wana go for your mini honeymoon, Melaka is not a bad choice. Rabbit would like to visit here with her bf in future *shyshy* So many places to go with my future one . ehem bila bila sampai~~ day dreaming again. Oops should be "evening dreaming" .  Of course I had 3M Moments with my beautiful and handsome colleagues. Sometimes we not really have to spend time with our so call "only love" because love is everywhere :) 




Swan is so happy because she found herself " The Swan". Quite lame right. Btw our trip was definitely a lame one. Everyone was so lame . Too bad we didnt manage to eat lamb chop as it supposed to enjoy by lamb people. So peeps, how does cow communicate with each other ? ( Mooo bile Phone ) What's cow favourite dance ? ( Moooo Walk) What's cow favourite celebration? ( Moooo Cake Festiv) Thanks to my huanny boss who provided us with all the lame riddles. 


Sayang I didnt manage to go for a ride on the trishaw . Trishaw nowadays so different from last time one because its a mobile club. The handsome uncle is playing "dunqidunqi" clubbing songs and I almost wanted to shake my butt :p 


Back then rabbit sold this lamp thingy at BarelyThere. Miss BT so much. Such a waste that shes closed down :(

Don't forget to buy some pineapple biscuits and etc for your friends and family from Melaka. I wanted to buy some for Sk and Grace but I know I will definitely spoil it. Sorry darlings, didnt manage to get any nice food for you both. I will make up thro dinner. I wasnt really eager to get some souvenir because most of my friends were already at the trip  :p I have so little friends :p  


Finally we reached Shop 88 where you can get the best ice kacang in town. I was fulled till maxi but still i tried the nyonya ice and laksa. Actually we seven people shared two laksa and five ice kacang :p






After heavy meal, do not worry. You can pee or do whatever you wan in the washroom located in this park. I have been asking around for the nearest washroom since I was at lot 20 and finally !!!!!


After the comfortable "let go", my walking journey starts again. I walked slow and slower because I can feel my legs "gona patah soon"




Lets hear of the myth about this train :p Legend said there this lady whose name was Carlonina and she was born to be super cheerful and strong. She was as strong as superwoman and batman without weapons :p


She fell in love with the super duper kawaii man called MoMo Hao.


Unfortunately MMhao whose also an army had been sent to a far city to be army.

 They were unrepeatable. Therefore Carlolina couldnt accept the fact.

 She took her courage to stop the train because she wanted to be with her love forever. She blew on the train .....
and stopped it with her bare hands.
 Then rabbit was in the picture for no reason :p Ok its quite boring right :p

This is really a long post and my eyes are getting tiring but still I will finish this post before I go to bed. I will continue part 2 in a while so stay tune my friends :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment