Saturday, 8 December 2012

Almost there

Happy Saturday my lovely and amazing friends. CuteRabbit is back to town and today finally I have time for myself and bunbun. I dreamed that I was listening " For the first time" with a group of friends and when I woke up I was smiling. How wonderful our emotions. It can empower you and make you so happy. Of course otherwise. Today I feel extra wowowo because I believe I am learning everyday to instead of focusing on world's problems, I give my attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace. My focus in life for the past 10 years was only relationship with my partner and hence I cant see how wonderful myself is. Since my cv 1 I have been trying to break my old pattern which is to see how beautiful I am and appreciate all the emotions and feelings I have. Then I understand more about my illusion. We all live in illusions and mine is always been thinking I am not good enough and I need compliments and external love to tell me how lovely I am. I am already :) Trust myself that I could do even more and so much better. We will never run out of good things because there's more than enough to go around for everyone. Life is meant to be abundant. 
One of the biggest lesson to myself for the past year is love. Human live in continuous fear of being hurt, and this creates a big drama whenever we go. The way humans relate to each other is so emotionally painful that for no apparent reason we get angry, jealous, envious, sad. To be really in love, we have to practice love. It is about action. It is not about concepts or attaining knowledge. Of course, to have action, we need to have some knowledge or at least at little more awareness. Love can overcome everything. Everyday CuteRabbit is learning how to love herself and love others. How can you love when you afraid to fall :) 
Lastly, High energy = clarity = awareness = choices (Quoted from my mentor). Best day everyone :) Dun forget to smile. Oh yeah tell u a little secret, whenever i smile from my heart, I really enjoy the moment because its not easy for us to really smile. So when I smile, I smile really slowly :p coz I enjoy that special moment. Hugsss


0 comments:

Post a Comment