Monday, 24 December 2012

Greetings From CR & Friends

First of all, CR would like to share this paragraph with all my friends whose reading this :) 
Nick Vujicic Shared :A failed relationship only means that it was the wrong relationship for you. I know that right now you may find it difficult to see why things went wrong, but someday you will understand. In the meantime do not make the mistake of shutting down your ability to love and to be loved.
Reason CR shared this because I know alot of young ladies wish they could spend this Christmas Day with their loved one apart from friends and family. And if they don't they will feel lonely and empty. Well my dear friends, focus on what you have given, and appreciate it. Feel the moment and stay present. And now my close friends would like to share their love with you...


Congratulation to Prissy for her championship of "paling banyak ulcers & continous growing of ulcers" :p . I hope you wont get this award nxt year though u like pain :p Heres Prissy bear bear would like to say to CRL readers : On this very special day, I would like to greet everyone that has been following Cuterabbit's blog a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I might not know all of you but we are somehow connected with each other thru the bridge thats been built. No matter who you are, may God bless you. Again, Enjoy the festive seasons to the fullest.
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the words my darling!!!! Muakzzzz

Horney found her passion by purchasing a box of color pensel for herself and I am happy for her too even tho she used it for her bf 's Christmas card which doesnt sound like anything to do for her :p I think now shes rajin-ing making card for my blog tho she said she really lazy :p Thanks again swan swan 

Safe Flight Remarkable!!! Enjoy ur trip gao gao and I shall see you soon. He said :  I am Mr. Handy Man and drill your own hole!!!! Merry Christmas!!! 

ViVi wish all her friends a Merry Christmas and  Happy New Year. Sweet and short she added. I will see you in a while darling!!!

Wing wish all the readers " Handsome become more handsome, all pretty become more pretty!!!" Same go to you too bro!!!! 

Safe flight Anthony!!! Enjoy your trip !! I will see you real soon too. He is such an empowering friend and I really learn alot from him. Merry Christmas to you !! 
CR hasnt make up and Im still here typing typing.Therefore I do not post any pics of me :p But hope everyone has a sweet and lovely evening. Last year Christmas ..hmm I think I had a simple dinner at an italian restaurant. near Lao Di fang maybe. This year I gona have an aswesome Christmas eve because I appreciate every moment I have and enjoying all the companion I have... Love you all ^.^ 

Ps: My number one fan wasnt in the office today therefore didnt manage to take his pic :p Here I would like to wish him a Merry Merry Christmas and thanks for your support :p 

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Merry xmas!

CuteRabbit Land said...

Super Merry Christmas

Post a Comment