Saturday, 29 December 2012

Happy Last Saturday of 2012

Happy Saturday my dear friends. Today is CR resting day because I am really ill as I have been coughing so badly. However I gona catch up with friends tonite for a better bonding. I didnt have a good sleep due to my coughing and I nearly vomited my lung out :p I browsed through my post since last year ( I only started to "seriously" blog since last new year" due to a silly reason:p ) and I am glad I didnt stop blogging therefore I could refer back of what had happened for the past one year. Exactly a year !! I have changed so much yet not much but something changed and I am glad with the change. I would like to share my biggest awareness in the year of 2013 but too much and I am sure I blogged about alot and ya :p 
Theres alot of "things" that I thought I couldnt make it but I did. I learned to accept that nothing will be perfect the way I want it to be. What I can do is to stay high energy to have more clarity and greater awareness for better choices. To let go is never easy but as long as I am willing to make a change, I can and life go on. 
Pris shared about her new year resolution which is to be contended. Short one but the hardest of all. Exactly!! to feel contented. only by doing so you are happy with your life. CR is a bit hing hing again maybe coz of my lack of sleep. Ok back to editing pic !! Dun forget to drink more warm water and dun get sick!!


2 comments:

Adrian said...

wow so many interesting blogs... keep it up!

CuteRabbit Land said...

specially ho u !!!

Post a Comment