Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Saigon City

Landed on Ho Chi Minh
CuteRabbit were out from town to this beautiful country few days ago for work. It was my second time to this country and still it brought lots of surprises to me. Even tho I had serious diarrhea but I still had great time hehe  It was indeed a tiring trip but quite worth it. 


As usual, CR brought her back pack for her trip and bunbun was inside her usual place.

We flew without horney and Adrian but they joined us in the evening. Remarkable "duno die" sat at the side because I went toilet so often. So I woke him up for many times from his sweet dream :p We talked so much on the plane so that remarkable wont hv any chance to sleep LOL

It was a Tuesday and the plane were flight and so did the immigration. I had no idea why all these ppl were here . hmmmm

I thought I already had Vietnamese fans waiting for me . lol 

We landed after two hours flight and we were on our way to office. Btw theres one hour time difference

I had my first meal during the trip at this mini Italian restaurant. 

I didnt have any expectation to enjoy vegeterian food for this trip coz I hardly eat vege during my first trip. Surprisingly I did. Thanks to Dave for being so thoughtful. He even rang his friend to translate to the waitress so that I could have vegetarian club sandwich :D 


Local Ice Coffee. Both Prissy and me drank so much and Dave was so surprised. He said locals enjoy the coffee for about few hours.

District 1 
After we moved everything to the office, yay finally its time for us to check in. I saw a woman fixing her bike and i was really impressed. I dun think city lady could do that. 

This is where we stayed. 

This is call gepo. I was happily taking pics then Remarkable must kacau one kacau

Lobby for Queen Ann Hotel.FYI it costs about S$50 per night. 


Prissy and CuteRabbit taking pic before we heading dinner. 

Yeah Ready for dinner once Horney is here . 

BunBun didnt really like the city so she chose to have a nap first 

Remarkable and CR 

What a small world. Prissy was whispering to us : "Teacher ! Teacher! I think I see my teacher!" And she was right. He is her primary school teacher. Abuu such a small world. Better dun think its "safe" enough to travel all over the world wout seeing friends :p 
Ready for our first exploring night. We knew that we wouldnt be able to do for the next few days coz we will be so tired due to work

I tell you. This is super yummy kebab. Cant remember the local name.  Well dun misunderstand, I  tasted only the bread hehehe Pris and Remarkable hmmmm wowoow yummmmm while eating it and it costed only S$1 :D 


Only these few years, motorcyclists have to wear helmet while driving. It wasnt in the law before. Cool!! And u know some of the helmets are actually cap :p 



This is just like Sg Sim Square. You can get diff brands of electronic

 This stall was outside our hotel so FW decided to try out the food tho he been conned by the guy :p 

 The sweet potatoes were so nice that we had so much fun around the dustbin :p

Btw hot doc is almost everywhere at the district 1 . The gals were so pretty and sexy and we drooled alot :p 
 The sweet girl was reading newspaper :p or sth :p 

Vegetarian Dinner

Our first stop before our official dinner and I shared the below watermelon juice with prissy . 


I knew lynh through a friend and she is super friendly and kind. She brought us to a really nice vegetarian restaurant and I enjoyed alot. Thanks for the ride to my hotel and it was a exciting experience sitting on a bike on district 1 . 

I found this in one of taxi. Christmas greeting was on the air 



I was so surprised that I could ever had dinner at a vegetarian restaurant in HCM because I didnt manage to see even one during my last trip. I was sosososo thankful. 


Look at all the food we had. I still miss those food. Yummy and super delicious. 






And Yes!!! i had almost 5 bowls of rice :p Crazy ya :p I felt so fat 


I found this mask from the shop nearby and I think I looked scary :p


Shop and Go !! does that mean we dun hv to pay ?


And we called it a night as we have to work hard for the next day. Bunbun was sleeping between me and Pris and I can tell she was happy :D 



0 comments:

Post a Comment