Thursday, 13 December 2012

Saigon City 2

A warm greetings from Prissy, Horney and CR from our warm and lovely room. We were ready for our work at site and kinda looking foward for it (which was a lie:p) i didnt really sleep well for my first night due to one midnite sms. so friends better dun send me any sad news at night :p You might disturb my beautiful sleep :p 


I had my brekky at the hotel restaurant and i was really thankful that I did not have to think what to eat and yay finally I had brekky coz i always skip wuwuwu. My dad really gets angry with that!


Tell you ah , horney loves sweet potatoes and she enjoys eating them for dinner. hmm sound healthy but I cant :/ NOw she can eat as much as she wan !!!

And deng deng deng this is definitely belonged to me CR... Yummy vegetarian brekky.

Sorry to post this right after my yummy brekky. This is the site's toilet and I learned how to pee wout  sitting on it :p Thanks Horney for the lesson hehe 

I sweated so much under the sun then "wetted" so much under the rain. Best thing that happened when you were tired was a bottle of soft drinks. Yipieee

Guess what! This is what I got after I wiped my face :p 

See see my baju T_T Scary- nya!!!

We definitely had an exhausted day but we had a super super filing dinner. Prissy ordered this drinks w many pattern. You cant drink the "tasteless" drinks first because must drink it w the lemon and ice :p 

We ordered almost 8 dishes and we didnt manage to finish them. Kasian my tummy coz filled up w too many food. Ended up Prissy and Horney almost finished all the food. Impressive!!

This is paling crazy one. Mushroom Hot pot. We never thought it could be a steamboat :O  So horney asked the waitress to take out this dish from our order. Then she dabao the food!! Alamak!! End up we still hv to finish this after maybe 7 dishes 

Btw you could see this Christmas decoration almost everywhere. Guess they were from same supplier 

On the other hand, bunbun having great time with Prissy watching Lord of the Ring. I hardly see her had so much fun watching movie. 

One of the local restaurants we went and i love the ambiance so much. 

Christmas Christmas decoration everywhere... Yippiee~~


The Man vs the Woman 

My ladies with Myo :D 

Ok this one look bit weird hahah but cute :p 


Before we left to airport, we dropped by Ben Thanh Market for a really short while because we didnt really hv fun there. I wonder how come last time I could spend so much time with Lee there last trip :p He is def a shopaholic :p















Then we visited museum which brought up so much blues of us. One of the visitors cried while hugging her friend and prissy shed tears too :/ What else we can ask for more when we are living in a peaceful country with happy environment. I did post how I felt about the war in my instagram a year ago . It was really upset. Thats why I always think I am a super lucky bunny who still complains her life when facing some challenges. We should live our life till the fullest and try our best especially we are in this wonderful environment. So cheer up my friends if you think you are facing something terrible. We are always the lucky one 











And yay I skip when we departed and we already landed in the lion city :D 

This is what happened after two hours non stop talking on the plane with Prissy and Remarkable and occasionally disturbed Adrian and Horney with yellow jokes 

Velarie was waiting for her daddy at the airport. So sweet. Adrian had been missing for her badly...
So thast the end of our HCM trip. Kinda busy after we all back from HCM but its good that I am occupied. And Im flying back hometown for sis wedding tomorrow and wowoow my sis is married and so does my cousin. Wish my two lovely sister have a wonderful family and stay sweet always. Have a great day ahead my dear friends :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment