Friday, 21 December 2012

Love & appreciation

Today CR's intentions are love & appreciation. If you are following my instagram, twitter or fb, you will know that I am currently in Kuching celebrating my only sis wedding. Yesterday our family had a little arguments (quite big tho) about the wedding & I was definitely out of power red. FYI , I am super protective over my siblings & when I see anyone of them cry coz being bullied, I'll be so red. However everything been blessed & went so well this morning because of alignment. Sis & bro in law had really long talk last nite & even they couldn't really see eye to eye, they willing to talk in order to reach alignment . I was really impressed with their compassion. How can you love when you have fear. To maintain a relationship , we need compassion & love definitely. CR quite admire how couple around me manage to solve their problems out of love. CR def still in the learning progress & wish to be in relationship grade soon. I am resting in my room w but bunbun & mom . 
Oh yeah Happy Dong Zi to all my Chinese friends and I am super blessed that I'm able to spend this day w my family. My siblings are living in diff places. Therefore parents can't thank enuf that we are all here. Thanks to sis that we are able to gather again. Happy Family Day to everyone & yay welcome our new family member Darren. May sis & bro in law the best . There isn't a perfect relationship , but there is love. Best Day everyone :) 

5 comments:

Adrian said...

yay new post!

Adrian said...

what is a dong zi?

CuteRabbit Land said...

So touched T.T only u comment. Thats the chinese festive today haha happy festi to u

Adrian said...

see once i come more spammers come already

CuteRabbit Land said...

Blek haha

Post a Comment