Thursday, 27 December 2012

Sister & Bro In law Sibu Wedding Reception

Here's the happening pictures CR took during my sis's wedding reception in Sibu. It was a simple yet warm gathering and here we would like to thank our parents especially mom for the wedding preparation. I know that she spent so much time , money and effort it. She is really a wonderful lady even I complain her alot :p Mom was complaining why I dun write in chinese :p well u know la :p hahaha 

CR with her must bring bags !! As usual, one and half hr travel to changi airport from my lovely kampong - Pioneer 

I was wondering if bunbun and me could use this special counter * ibu dan bayi*

My cute bunbun!! She had good nap on the plane. I was hugging her so tight coz i think she was a bit cold :p 

I flew to kuching by Tiger Airways then Sibu by Maswings. Hello My hometown!! Btw incase u duno, Im a sibuan !!!

BunBun first time in my home. She likes the place because this is where I grow up :) Been a while i didnt back my home and i felt so good . My mom was so happy that she insisted me to sleep with her. Luckily I still can sleep in my own room for the first night :p 

Hi Papa Smurf... Its been a while CR see u :) Introduced Papa smurf to bunbun. Guess Papa smurf shared alot of stories to bunbun about her master hoho 

Ok!! Siapa ni!! Obviously my stupid and silly bro!! kick his ass. I have no idea why he wana wear this to sleep even this is a recycled baju which impressed me alot but come on !! this is for winter!! I see also sweat!!!

He just wana show off all his gadget!!!!! Warning!! He farts alot! Stay aware from him. 

Dang dang dang dang ~~~ They are my babies!!FYI, they are all my two relationships. More from the others :p 

Grandma made " tang yuan" for sis arrival so that when she eats w her hubby, they becomes sweeter and "rounder" :p (tuang yuan i mean hoho)

Mom prepared this "pineapple pia" for sis wedding gift. 

Proudly introduce my daddy (left engdao man ) and my sis 's father in law 

And this one!! My super gorgeous and emotional mama and violet grandma

Of course We couldnt miss out my sis's mother in law.. She is really pretty!! talk to her then you will attract by her .FYI, she is a committed volunteer for about 10 years. Her daily job to take care of own family and also nee dies :) 

And heres the happy new family!!!

Brother and dad were hanging the red clothe to our main door

This is what in law family brought as a "visiting gift"

Big mah!! 

Sibu punya temple. 

My family punya si abui

Sister with her new mummy hehe She couldnt get used to call mummy other than her own mummy :p but now shes ok hehehe 

Sibu view from RH hotel 

Heres the main person

Sister received "gold" from aunty. Me wan too!!!

My mom only sister!! She cried alot just like my mom hoho 

Guess what!! You could never imagine how nice the food prepared by " Da Tong Ju" . We are so blessed that sis is able to marry to a vegetarian family. Reason the couple wanted to serve vegan food was because they love all lives and also our mother earth :) 




CR niece with daddy















Sibu's cinema became a bit atas already hoho. 

Watched Hobbit and I fell asleep many may times . Maybe i was too tired :p














He he due to my laziness I didnt write much of the captions coz I have been coughing so much lately. And I had sore throat but i forgot to buy strepsils :( I woke up 6am not to jog but cough on my bed with my bunbun. Shes sick too wuwuwu poor her coz I always cough infront of her :( sayang sayang hehehe. So dear friends, hows day so far? I still hv so much to post but I have been so busy lately. Guess everything will be slow down in February hehehe. Good night my dear friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment