Friday, 14 December 2012

Me,Myself & CuteRabbit


Currently CR is back to Malaysia & I know I gona hv a great weekend and have super wonderful moment w my family. My mom is super glad that my sis is married to a wonderful being. During my flight back hometown, these few questions popped up again in my mind. 
Every single thing that ive been through, every moment that ive come through, were it all prepare this moment right now. I am the author of my story & I have the right to make a change. All the changes I had for the past year were due to my choice. See we have the power!! 
So how much more do U get to do? How much more do you get to be? How many more ppl u get to bless, simply by ur existence? How would u add values to ur life?
I believe that I am great and theres something magnificent about me. I am me like no one else. No one else can laugh like me. No one else can dance like me. No one else can jump like me . No one else dare to love like me. I am who i am. What I do , begins right now!
Best day to all my friends. Enjoy ur weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment