Thursday, 6 December 2012

Good Time

Greetings from Ho Chi Minh's Queen Ann's hotel. CuteRabbit has been in this lovely city since Tuesday and everyday is so beautiful with my colleagues and kind hearted locals. This trip definitely different from my previous trip because its about work :p and of course with great awareness. My last trip definitely awesome too as I know lee had spent alot :p and it was a thoughtful one as that was the last flight from Brunei to Ho Chi Minh so he wanted to make sure I had the chance to visit here. 
I want to post pictures I have taken these few days but unfortunately this laptop's photoshop did not have the setting that needed to be set to resize my pics :p hohoho 
Btw CR has serious diarrhea and I have pooped for more than 20 times. Right now is pee not poop already but different directions :p I sound disgusting :p hahaha Therefore I did not go for dinner and I have Prissy's companion as she is sick. Im glad shes feeling much better now. Oh yeah shes just right beside me watching HBO with bunbun in between us :p While horney and remarkable having dinner with Adrian. Bun Bun has really great time with both horney and Prissy as they love her alot hehehe and guess what I passed by "Cafe BunBun " but too bad I did not manage to grab a picture. I will post pictures about my trip once I get back Singapore but I know I gona hve a busy weekend with my work. Good tho . 
Today CR is aware that happiness is not something ready made, it comes from my own action. Own action means the choice we make to bring us to this happy journey. This period is a challenging one to me because I have been trying really hard to make thing I think is right and I should so I have to consistently remind myself of my choices. So today I choose to look around people around with an open heart and notice how wonderful every single person around me. This trip taught me whats patient is and how important it is to really listen to ur surrounding. When you are walking on the Ho Chi Minh street, you really have to have a peace of mind and willing to be cross over the road carefully. One of our local partner shared that he becomes more considerate and understanding since he started his business here because of the number of bikes :p lihai mah :p Well thats because when we are driving on the road esp highway, we never really care about motorcyclists but we care about whose driving a Mercedes or any expensive vehicles. The more time you spent on this city, the more you will realise how important it is to listen to different level of people. It doesnt matter if the person is educated or not, is rich or poor, powerful or weak, because everyone is special.
Btw its quite hard to blog something deep when prissy is watching Lord of the Right happily now. Shes making me and horney to join her though i do not really understand this movie after watching 4 of them. Ok I better stop now and join her and continue my "pooping" night. Good Night my dear friends and Be Happy :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment