Saturday, 31 March 2012

Earth Hour 2012

Happy Earth Hour avione!!! How u all participate in it ? ummm I dun really contribute anything for it :p Oh yeah, I did do something meaningful. I helped out in a blood donation at Jurong Medical Center with Priscilla. It was a great experience and we have committed to join as a volunteer once a week. Im so proud of Pris whose so determined to donate her blood.

As usual, you have to fill up the form so that doctor will know your health conditon

There were donors who came just for the red pen. 

Give Blood, Give Life!! Have u ?

Pris wasnt fear at all. Good~~~

The doctor was making sure Pris filled up the form correctly.

Before you wana donate blood, doctor has to make sure you have good blood pressure & enough weigh. 

The medical Center's washroom is so clean :p Me like 

Pris was awaiting nurse to serve her. Ended up she cant donate coz of her too tiny vein. 

Surprisingly theres alot of donors compare to Brunei. Well wake up Rabbit!!! This SG and the population is  higher.



I personally attracted by the colourful blanket :p 

Save a life & you will be as happy as this little ball.

This aunty was so camera shy and she refused to look at me :p


Jurong Medical Center has sweet nurse. Sorry pris to make you as the background :p 

After helped out in the center, we got ready for our next date ~ Housewarming at Chivy's place. While I was waiting for Pris to get ready I took at a picture of myself at the washroom at her condo :p 



No wonder ppl like to stay in condo. Theres always nice swimming pool. So envy me !!

Chivy can really cook. I was so hungry staring at her food .

Btw today is Mr Bean's birthday. He was so cute that he even brought his own birthday cake 

Hi Kern, finally we meet again !!


Well I did participate a bit during the earth hour :p 


We off the light for Bean's cake anyway :p 




I received this pic form LHH when I reached home. So funny man!! Why u cant just take a proper pic with me? !!  Time for rabbit to sleep again!! Gotta wake up to study and get ready for Monday's experiment again!! Just like uni time. Tomorrow I gona spend my afternoon in Marina Bay. Good nite everyone!!! Sweet dream & see u all in rabbitland. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment