Thursday, 20 November 2014

DIY Fruit Peel Enzyme

Last night I faced a serious problem ~ clogged toilet . Husband wasnt at home so I duno what to do then I remember what my parents told me about the function of fruit enzyme. One of the function is to unclog sink or toilet bowl. I never tried it before so I decided to give it a try. I put few drops at first then waited for a while but nothing happen. Then put at least 40ml then I slept .
Last night baby arthur could't get back to sleep after midnight awake so he woke me up. Then I realised the clog seemed to be better. Wowo surprisingly. So I put half a bottle ( mineral bottle) . 


Dang Dang Dang this is it hehe the clean unclogged toilet bowl. I used to make alot of " tang" back then in Brunei. My parents are both DIY fruit enzyme expert. So how to make fruit peel enzyme ?
Brown sugar : Fruit Peel : Water
               100g   : 300g     :1 liter
Then covered it properly and wait for 3 months at least. YOu will see miracle. Actually best to is to google how to make fruit peel enzyme haha. I have roughly 7 huge containers in brunei and maybe all finishing soon. I gona make more once I got back hehe. Enjoy your enzyme making. Its fun and environmental friendly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment