Sunday, 30 November 2014

The Baptism day 24th Nov 2014

Baptism leaves a permanent mark on our soul. Baptism doesn't promise us a smooth life but it promises you strength and courage and determination in facing your life challenges. With the mark, we are able to further grow our spirit with the love from our Almighty Father. 
On 24th Nov 2014, Baby Arthur and I was baptised under Catholic Church. We are truly blessed being. I suppose to be baptised next year then Baby Arthur's turn but with Lord special treatment, we baptised earlier due to the huge test that I had went through few months ago. I was baptised under Methodist Church about 9 years ago. Reason why I converted Ill share with you personally if your interested to know (another long story) haha. But I can tell you, everything been arranged by God. 
It was an almost 2 hours mass . Of course Baby Arthur was unhappy and got frustuated but he didn't cry at all. Amen. He always brings surprises to us ( though I still think he needa work harder on his temper because I have too much expectation hahaha) 
My Aunty Josephine is my godmother. Guess what. She named my "Carol" when I was born and now she is my godmother. And yes I got Carol as my baptism name and so did Baby Arthur as Arthur. Praise the Lord. 
I believe in Almight God because me and Baby Arthur was a real testimonials. Doctors couldn't explain why but God saved our life. When I started to really pray for my life, I found Mr. Right then I prayed for child to expand our family then I pregnant. 
Some might ask then why I had the disaster? Well, you could say I carried Jesus's cross for other or a testimonial to show God's existence.  There is no direct answer but somehow we know it. 




Baby Arthur's grandmother ( father side) and GuGu flew all the way from Brunei to attend our ceremony. Appreciate it. Many ask wheres my parents? Well my mom is having her menopause now and my dad had coughing plus they are not Christian so I " let them go" hahaha. But still appreciate their care and love to our family. 





Father Chua from BDC Kuching was our priest in charge. He is such an amazing being. Again we are blessed to have him to support the mass. Arthur enjoyed himself so much when he was baptised. Beautiful!!Arthur's godfather is my brother in law but due to last min information we had Gerald as his proxy godfather. 









We had our marriage blessing in the church too. We did ours at the Cove with pastor and Praise the Lord we have our second marriage blessing under RC.  We been given second life and now the second marriage blessings. Lord loves us so much that He gave us another opportunity to restart our life. 







Beside both our family members, I have awesome friends from Family Rosary Group. Theres so much to write about them because this special prayer group changed my life!! I will blog about that in details next time. I am sooo happy to be part of their group. 




My OOTD from my beloved sister. Love dresses with long sleeve and cover my knees because my husband likes it hahaha


And tata, introduce you Arthur's proxy godfather's wife, Linda. Shes the leader of our legion of Mary's group. She is such a sweet lady and she loves Arthur so much. When you see her smile towards Arthur, you can tell theres so much love in it. 



Sister Tiong... With out her, all these will never happen. This is a beautiful and God's arranged story with her. My mother met her in Normah hospital when I was super ill ( I totally forgot). She prayed over me and Arthur twice then twice in ICU. Then after that baby Arthur was delivered safely. After that she visited us and showered me with lots of love. She allows me to choose the religious I want and never confuse me. She taught me whats real moral and God's will. Sister Tiong, you also one of the amazing person who changed so much of me for the past few months. You are definitely sender from God . You are the 80% reason I converted to a Catholic. May Lord bless your health and your wisdom so that you can keep sharing God's word.





Ya and lastly this is our group photo at BDC Kuching. I can feel the super spirit here and I gona miss this place so much.

1 comments:

David Jhonson said...

Worldwide Tweets is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry. Visit resume rabbit for more details.

Post a Comment