Saturday, 22 November 2014

One year Old Birthday Month


I am so proud of my sister for her first year achievement as a mother to baby Jayden. He turned one year a week ago. Too bad I didnt manage to attend the birthday lunch but thankful that I celebrated with him on the actual day. Time flies. Sister is in her 6 month pregnancy now. Wowowo. Beautiful woman. Now I believe women look prettiest when they are pregnant. I cant wait till my next pregnancy hehe. Pray hard for me. 







                                              A year ago He was like this... So cute... 

                                                             Then he became like this

And now he can walk !! Isnt it amazing.. I cant wait till my next nephew is out ( from womb hehe). Once Again Happy Birthday Jayden... Watching you growing up is a blessing. 
On the other hand, today was baby melody one year old birthday lunch. Wowo both of their birthday so close.










I , myself love birthday party the most. so it makes me so excited when its somebody's birthday. Cant wait till I organise one for baby arthur. It will definitely be very fun. Happy Birthday to Melody again. Such a beautiful princess just like her mummy. You definitely will grow up be a beautiful lady. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment