Thursday, 20 November 2014

When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences

My Career is Parenting. We all know what is this job about. Its a 27/7 job, without salary (with food and accommodation provided and some shopping as well), without holidays, without sick leave of course and at the same time, you might receive complains and judgement from adults.
"When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences. Therefore its very important for us a parents to make sure we are doing our best in providing sufficient love, compassion and harmony to our children.
I remember when I first fed baby Arthur, it seemed so easy then nightmare came. I had phobia in feeding him because he was really unhappy and everything in a mess. I tried to threaten him and even slapped his tiny hand to warn him for being nice. Then I asked myself why is he behaving like this. Everything happens for a reason. Babies dun react for nothing. He had enough food already. Thats why he wasn't happy. So I switched my energy, instead of wanting him to finish his food, I explained to him how important this solid is for him as a premature baby and how much he has grown from this food prepared by mother. And I explained to him what I had cook and sang songs for him. I even played his favorite educational dvd for him to make sure he is in super good mood. Also I prayed to Mother Mary for guidance before I fed him. I cannot guarantee in future but so far things go right. Or actually is I lower down my expectation. But most important is we both enjoy the session.






0 comments:

Post a Comment