Saturday, 29 November 2014

Does Baby Sleep Through the night

Babies look the cutest when they are sleeping. I am sure most mummies agree that including me definitely. I am a lucky mummy because my baby SLEPT  through the night since month 3 after discharged from the hospital. If you ask how I train my baby, i duno. Maybe I just too tired or sleepy to entertain him when he wan attention then slowly he dun wana disturb me till 6am . 
When I been asked how many times Arthur wake up at night, I said nope. But then its actually inaccurate. No babies sleep through the night. All babies wake up but mostly can sleep back. however if they couldn't they will cry for attention. I got this information from a doctor who I forgot who he is hehe. 









                                      I found the below table from a website. Tried to centralised it but duno how.
AgeNighttime SleepDaytime Sleep *Total Sleep
1 month88 (inconsistent)16
3 months105 (3)15
6 months113 1/4 (2)14 1/4
9 months113 (2)14
12 months11 1/42 1/2 (2)13 3/4
18 months11 1/42 1/4 (1)13 1/2
2 years112 (1)13
3 years10 1/21 1/2 (1)12
*Note: number of naps in parentheses

Anyway, the message that I wana deliver is, T.T I have to say goodby to my sleepthrough night because already 3 days arthur woke up at 2am . i duno why and i tried everything but cant help. 

Btw I wrote the above post yesterday and yay last night he didnt wake me up. Hope baby Arthur u hv a good and blissful night. hehehe so that mummy also sleep nice at night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment