Saturday, 29 November 2014

Vero (Vegetarian Hero)

I am a vegetarian since university time but due to temptation I on and off till year 2012 I became a full vegetarian. I was committed during university time because I was touched by a dog who saved a human life during Sze Chuan Earthquake. I told myself why would I eat animals when they have feelings like us. by fate, I joined Tzu Chi Vero campaign in oct year 2012 and  I was touched totally by the concept in helping world by becoming a vero. How ? Well you can just google and theres tons of advantages of becoming a vero and why we should. Apparently most of us aware of it but we just dun have the commitment. 
Guess what!! Well this is all personal view. After I became a full time vero, I found the love of my life ( not sure if its true or not hahaha) plus a daily prayer for the right man . Then easily I got pregnant and our first born was a son. Of course it also happened to non vegetarian. I am just trying to share my vegetarian journey hehe. Theres actually so much to share as I faced difficulties too.I will blog about that next time. 
Unfortunately I got ill ( tho some might say well u vero why got sick again. After attending a course, i realised that even blessed person face all challenges due to generation sin or a test from God). However, when I was super ill, my brother and sister encouraged so many of my friends to be vegetarian as a form of praying for me. Believe it or not, with this form of prayer and many prayers from my beloved ones, someone that been diagnosed without cure survived. not only me but also my son. Its all because of the blessings. 
Here I would like to show my greatest appreciation to friends and families who be vegetarian even for a day to pray for me. I pray for you always from our Father so that blessings will go to you all too. You guys know who you are. My siblings sent me a list and i was really touched. Sorry that I didn't manage to say thank you in person but really its the biggest blessings I have in my life. 
Early year 2014, I wrote in my timetable that this year I hope at least 50 person eat vegetarian because of me and at least 100 of person heard my stories and how committed I am in becoming a vegetarian. And yes!! It all happened. Amazing isnt it. 
Again my dearest friends and families, I would not forgot what you had done to me and I sincerely wish to the best. 
Because of what you guys showed me, i will keep helping more people and show the best I can for needies. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment