Friday, 21 November 2014

Healthy is a way of living

Healthy isn't a goal. Its a way of living. Everyone defines healthy differently. I used to define it as "vegetarianism". I was wrong because I still took processed food and junk food. That was the main reason I got sick during my pregnancy. Before that I ate a lot of leftover junk food from Chinese new year because I didn't want to waste the food at home. 
Until pimples moved to my face and planned to be permanent citizen , I am aware that I need to stop eating junk food and INSTANT NOODLES plus alcohol. After I stopped all these and have more fruit juices, my skin becomes better and my itchiness stop. It all happened in less than 2 weeks I changed my diet. I still believe in vegetarianism of course but I stopped processd food ( of course not 100% but I tried my super very best ) 
At the same time, I came across with this cute shop in Jalan Awi Kuching by fate which is called Felicita. It doesn't sell any products but sell set meal. One set meal includes an aloe vera drinks then energy drink then smoothie with your chosen flavor. It is using herbalife product. I have been there almost every morning for the past 2 weeks. With their drinks and juices at home plus my own diet, my pimples really get better. 










Apart from the 3 glasses of drinks, I make my own too. 









Happy dieting my all friends. We diet not to have a slimmer body but also to hve healthy mind and body. I am so far glad with my commitment and determination though i really miss my junk food hehe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment