Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Call me baby...

Its been quite sometimes since rabbit blogged. Life in Sg been busy because i tried to fill up my day so that its more meaningful and of course still I spare time for myself to rest. And today is my rest day. Yuhuu..

Indulge yourself with sweet high tea set with just $13.50 ++ at TCC cityhall so heres Pris and Me !!

Pris personally loved this pic and so did i. Isnt she look adorable?

The fruit punch I ordered was really delicious . Try one next time!!

I just dled LINE camera and I love the effect that it created. 

My fruit punch!!!

Us with the high tea set which cost $13.50 ++ Worth it !!!

Rabbit loves when u smile like this ^.^

This scallop is really yummy!!! sayang its in high tea set and only one wuwuuwuw

I particularly love the salty dishes in this high tea set.

Pris disliked the raisin but I love. Good that we dun fight over the same cake :p

Pris' lychee drinks. NOt really worth it to order this coz I had lychee in my drinks too :p

We were sitting here  watching people walking pass and I felt so dizzy :p 

Pris got herself a new sunglasses from Forever New for just $25!!!

Now im bit worry coz I've been in good appetite recently. Guess Ill gain weight soon wuwuw

Finally!! I met up with Jacklyn ( my close friend back then in form 2 ) & Wilson last week and it was awesome meet up. 

After dinner at Skinny Pizza, we chilled out at Molly Roffey's Irish Pub. My first time in a Irish Pub and I felt so cosy and the staffs were absolutely friendly.

Lets chill out here again soon !!

Sakai rabbit first time tried Irish Beer - Kilkenny. This is another delicious drinks to me. I just cant resist beer

last Sunday was Zua birthday. Happy Birthday to him again. I felt so warm everytime Im with Grace and SK coz they are such a lovely and sweet couple. 

Sk was so shy to kiss Grave on her lips. Do it better next time ok!!!

Thanks SK for the lunch and also the companion around Bishan shopping mall. My eyes was huge looking at this pineapple cutting machine. Awesome man!! I bought two for just $3.99. One for rabbit and one for Pris!!

SK and Grave bought two as well. Value Buy!!! FYI you can buy it from Fair Price hypermarket.

Grace DIY a cake for SK . Isnt it cute ? You may visit any of the Icing Room to purchase and DIY one.

Grace is paying so much attention to deco her cake. 

Finally the cake is done. yuhuu!!!

I love this quote so much. I found it at Tanjong Pagar and this suit me alot. But " My only regret in life is that I did not drink more BEER " 

Last Saturday we had our first rehearsal at Yio Chu Kang stadium for Tzu Chi 46th Anniversary Celebration cum World peace Interfaith Prayer Ceremony. Around 1700 volunteers are participated in this mass prayer which impressed me alot. But 7800 volunteers joined the mass prayer which held in kuala lumpur. Thats even impressive!!!

We pray that human being will treat each other with the authentic heart, we pray that our society is in harmony and we pray that the world will be free from natural disasters.

This is just the first rehearsal and everyone is so disciplined. Reason --- everyone is so sincere 

I am always thankful that Pris could join this special event with me and willing to spend so much time practising. I am so proud of you !


Imagine 1700 volunteers and most of us are ladies and how we gona loo in a short period of break time? Guess what most gals did? In order to let the next person to go into washroom asap, they rather tighten their belt and wore their pants outside the loo room. I was so :O that everyone was so thoughtful. This might sound funny but it shows how wonderful human being could be. 

Today is YS birthday. Happy Birthday darling. This pic kinda weird coz your not here :p Btw I took it while waiting for your special arrival!

Before proceed to ys birthday celebration, heres another pic of a sweet couple ^.^ holding pris' bear bear.

Im sure YS is enjoying her "Jade Crystal" at SomerSEt now. Have fun later at CQ hornyeeee okay the P look weird right!!! Im not the one who shaped the paper lol 

Yummy chocolate cake. Everyones favourite in MINT.

This TFW never treat me nice. Even wana hide my face in this pic!! 

Hey YS babe ~~~ Its ur birthday !!!

FYI, everyone in MINT will receive the same card during their birthday because this is in a DIY card kit and theres five. 

I think we waited Ys for about an hr . lol 

Adrian bought us nice nasi lemak and tao hu hue for brekky. A nice argument about whether tao hu hue should be eaten as brekky or desserts. I think better to eat in brekky lol 

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Horneyyy Happy birthday to youuuu

My super energetic colleague ~~~ Miss Lin...

Interesting lighter!!

Ys is so surprised because her bf sent her a bouquet of flower to our office. Sweet!! Enjoy ur night baby..

0 comments:

Post a Comment