Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Grateful for what I have and less inclined to focus on what I may lack

Rabbit is definitely a blessed one. Again I have to be thankful for surrounded by fantastic human being & raised up by a sweet family ( even tho i had a small argument w mom yesterday :p ). Yesterday was a full day for rabbit coz I spent ALL my time with my friends. Yuhuu see single is good sometimes coz you can spend more time w your close friends.

I had my brunch at Orchard food court then I ordered this - grass jelly with aloe vera and its tastless wuwuu didnt really have a satisfied lunch. 

First time rabbit at errrr aiya i forgot the place name again!! How come ah!! gek sei ah!!!umm let me recall again...oh Dhoby Gaut !! hehehe Cathay has a really huge Adidas store. I always thought you can only buy shirts, shoes , pants and bags from the store but surprisingly you can def get more choices here. 

Adidas lovers must pay a visit here !!


Im starving now and I crave for "Curry Times" again!!! Tried the curry yesterday at Novena and I loved it sosoos much. 

Its more like an old time feel including the plates and the way they dressed up.

Can u smell curry ?

If you happen to come here, try to read their words on the column. It tells you how much they hope Sg will accept their food and how they gona deliver the best for the ppl here. 

Rano took so much shoots for this position and he was trying to do as much funny look as possible. 

I think this one is the funniest among all. 


This curry bun is round soft and most important --- ho chiak!!!

Im crying while writing coz im so so hungry and I have to see all these delicious food wuuwuw




Of course they have sweet and friendly staffs :D

These are the golden yummy curry bun that I mentioned. Satu please!!!

Thanks to MH for keeping me company the whole nite. Sound like only him :p well he reached CQ early to keep me company . Me touched :D 

Rabbit is here again..BB BAr 

The Bungy Bar is a good place to chill coz its not really noisy so we could talk and share w our friends. 







I wanted to shoot MH only but David insisted to be in the pic :p Dun kill me Mr Remarkable 

I was very sleepy while walking back then I saw this... Awake immediately!! Sexy jua!!!
The sexy lady ended my lovely Monday . Too exhausted when I reached home and I didnt even remove my make up. No more next time. I better sleep as early as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment