Thursday, 31 May 2012

Old meee

I cant believe that I am going back Brunei this weekend. YAY !! Well its not a holiday because Rabbit has some issue needa sort out. Not really like sorting out but have to face it. Same thing been delaying for almost two years. At first I was kinda fed up but why not take things easy and take it as a short trip away from a hectic city ( but still upset with the air ticket fare I spent :p ) . Sorry to friends that I didnt inform about my "back" because "so short trip" :p And sorry to my colleagues whose gona be so busy in Sembcorp and I not gona help :( Ill make it up tomorrow and make sure I do MORE !!!
All my weekends in June has been occupied and this is a good news :D However recently me enjoy my time at home because spending time w myself is so important as I could have more awareness and of course I can write more :D 
Now I am at Kranji NeWater plant smelling "shit" because theres desludging. I already smell like shit and plus the real shit smell so this time I really jiasai T_T 
Next week I am going to USS yuhuuu Actually I wana to go w my love one but pris bd so i hv to go :p she will kill me if she sees this :p 
Then next next week lulu is coming again yuhuuu I can " ma pou" with her again!!! Ill see you soon lulu ~~~

Note: NOw I am back to office yuhuuu

Just browsed through my old pictures with Pris and I look terrible, horrible and vegetable...







 Please do not judge me :p And Enjoy reading :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment