Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Office Jokes

Today is the first day rabbit spends her time with MH at a plant. Well basically we have to run experiment to collect some data for our client. While waiting for the result I think of the jokes that happen in my office. Then here you are.
(1) I never success in dating FW out because he always gives me various of excuses. This is how the conversation sound like :
CR : Remarkable David ~~~ Do you wana go out with me tonite ? 
FW: NO!!! I dun accept last minute reservation!! Please Queue Up!!
Then sadly he walked away without giving me a second look ......

(2) Adrian praises me alot. This is one the compliments that I love most. 
CR: Adrian... I gona join singing audition soon . 
AY: Carol, I know you can sing but ONLY TO YOURSELF !! 
Then sadly he walked away without giving me a second look....

(3) MH cannot accept the real me . 
MH: Rabbit, I think you are weird from head to toe!!
CR: T.T  your so mean...
MH: Rabbit, I think you are weird from head to top!!
Then sadly he walked away without giving me a second look...

(4) Timothy wont even give me a chance to invite him to sit beside me. 
On a bus...
CR: *patting the seat* Timmmm here....
Timo: Walked away immediately and sit far from me. 
Then sadly I turned my head to the window and stared at the sky

(5) Ys always perves at my undies. Whenever I wear a little more revealing, she will definitely realize and tell me whats the color of undies I wear of the day. I guess shes just being too observant. 

(6) MH ever asked Pris this question
MH : Pris Where do you know this Rabbit? YOur friend kah ? siao siao one...
PS: Errrr I also duno this rabbit...
Then sadly I walked away without giving both of them a second look....


Sound like sad things to me & jokes to my colleagues :p Recently KC joked alot but unfortunately I cant remember most of them. Next time I should record all these jokes and share through my blog :p 

Happy Morning Avionee!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment