Thursday, 24 May 2012

Whens the last time I see you in person...

Last nite as usual I had a deep talk with one of my best friend in Sg ( guess its so obvious who I mention :p ) and I know that this beautiful angel has higher awareness since the first day I knew her. Shes sensitive, shes caring and definitely she is growing. This is the friendship that I am looking for. Not just chill out , dine together but share our awareness and lessons that we learn everyday. From her I learned about authentic. To me she never hide. She will tell me her deepest feeling and of course she always be frank about my weakness and my strength. Again I have to say, my life is so beautiful and my eyes see beautiful people only and if i see you, it means you are the beautiful one. 

Today is my second day in plant and surprisingly I am super busy but due to cant talk to people so I decide to blog to express my feelings hahaha. This morning, Oh ya, I woke up with a sweet call which made my day and thank you :) 

Note : I wrote the above two paragraphs in the morning but due to technical problem I had to  repeat my experiment then stopped half way coz been busy filling up my container. 

I thought I could end my experiment soon but till now Im still waiting. Compare to staying in office , I have to pay so much attention here and I get extra exhausted. I start to love this place. Awesome man!!!! HOwever so geram that i even broke the small box's key. abuuuu how can i !!!!! 

Note: I wrote the above paragraph in the late afternoon but unfortunately couldnt manage to finish the post :(

And now Im home blogging again. What a lovely life I have. I gona rest early so that I can survive in plant tomorrow. Cant believe its Friday soon. Thinking if Ill see you this week... *praypray* 

How nice if I could go for a date now *hehe* miss that feeling but not bad tho spending time with myself in my tiny little room. I realise the more time you have for yourself, the more clarity you have. 

So hows day everyone? Hope today is another sweet day for u. Happy Evening and Rest early tonite :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment